Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Friends with planetariums

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03oh7843
Username
Phalcore
Hi. Looking for friends with planetariums to speed up my game. Hopefully there will be ppl out there liking to help :)
Invite me or send your acc.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03oh7843
Username
Phalcore
Hi. Thanks for all the invites but looking for a few more IF there are any :)??

Tryed the guide but that one is mot updated for a long time.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20xre6cb
Username
grahamairways
also looking for friends with planetariums but reading the threads and comments here people prefer invites through a pm unable to figure out how you can pm people here when requesting neighbours and using pc windows 8 is there any difference any help out there always welcome

Device
  1. Windows PC
unable to figure out how you can pm people here when requesting neighbours and using pc windows 8 is there any difference any help out there always welcome

I am not sure about the difference platforms, but I've been able to add both Android and IOS users while using Win10 myself.
Sending PM here is done by clicking a persons name and you should see a window open. Click start conversation. I use it ask if they have a free slot, if they want to exchange gifts and also to notify the people I add, so that they know I have added them.

Top Bottom