Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Facebook Friends and Neighbors

Device
  1. Facebook
I have sent requests to my facebook friends and of course get a resounding denial. Can I add other game players that are not my facebook friends? otherwise I have reached a dead end. Thank you!

I have sent requests to my facebook friends and of course get a resounding denial. Can I add other game players that are not my facebook friends? otherwise I have reached a dead end. Thank you!

Unfortunately, no - only facebook players can be neighbors on the facebook version of the game. Why don't you consider switching to PC, android or IOS? If you don't have an android device and your PC isn't windows 10, you can use Nox or another android emulator on your PC. With joining this forum, you'll find you'll advance quickly and will have friendly neighbors you can chat with.

Top Bottom