Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Friday 5th July 2013 - iPad & iPhone Daily Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Hi all,

Update about my games:
Flip123 updated, no giftshops yet, experiencing battery problems since update (draining battery)
Jpjpjp hasn't updated yet.
Jpjpjp2 updated and already has 2 giftshops for the interested.... (Already had some notes before updating, flights where available during last few month)

Greetings and have a nice day

Reactions: Az1
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Silverstripe
Username
Silverstripe
Username/Friend Code - Silverstripe
In-Game Name - Silverstripe

Items Required - Office chair, fax, mayor's portraits, Beverage coolers, parking meters, Ergonomic Chair, Triple Wire, Reinforced Fame, Transmitter, Bench, Additional Radar, Spare Wire, Handling Line, Fuel Supply

Items You Can Send - lantern, goalposts, computer, chocolate candies, cockpit glass, welder, landing lamp, radar, handling line, all-inclusive bracelet, powerful radio, transmitter, assembly robot, flight helmet, cognac, fuel supply, jet engine, stapler, fuel additives, power source, communications antenna, additional radar, Makeup, Amperemeter, Spare Wire, Laser Cutter, Landing Gear, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Packing Machine, Navigation, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer

Thanks. Im only lvl 31 but active - I log in hourly.

Thank you for your gifts so far!

Hey all...

Got started on the Land of Opportunity (with abysmal drop rates) quest. Got a fuel catalyst to share and finally my Fax, Beverage Cooler, and Walkie-talkie show up on my gifting list.

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.
Gt city - Please let me know if yu find someone who cangift Shampoo!!! HP- tried to send it to me but FB Fuel came through. Bill

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
Note to all my TERRIFIC Neighbors - Has anyone seen and change in the "GIFTING" problem since updating ????
Reviewing my Daily Log this "Gifting" problem began approx 9 days ago. I posted a Thread over on "glitches etc" and so far only one reply.
QUESTION - amI the only one having this problem ??????? -- Bill --

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Note to all my TERRIFIC Neighbors - Has anyone seen and change in the "GIFTING" problem since updating ????
Reviewing my Daily Log this "Gifting" problem began approx 9 days ago. I posted a Thread over on "glitches etc" and so far only one reply.
QUESTION - amI the only one having this problem ??????? -- Bill --
billsnj, no you are not the only one....almost nothing comes in in my games

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Does anyone know if you can visit or gift/receive gifts if you haven't updated to the latest version? I don't plan on updating until after this weekend and I am in dire need of flight catering.
LAX, you can sent and receive with not updated games, only the new gifts do not work. the problem at the moment is that GI has a problem/block on gifting for many people. that is the reason why you just get a few gifts.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
aeuu6ca
Username
iPad Jahuno. | iPhone Jahuno2 | Android !jahuno xxx
Hi all, finally decided to upgrade my game. Didn't really want to, but one has to give in now and then... Flew nine times to Washington DC and collected one (1) bill so far, three on "the road" and now out of landing lamps. Every one good luck on this new event!!

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Joboo
Hey all, back after a long hiatus from the forums. Signature is up to date. Please anyone who has a monitor, I only need 1 more to upgrade my tower! (Greensmith, I just sent a friend request...)

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
Tonight's exports were as follows:
Fuel catalysts to greensmith (Waverly Huff) Ianda11 (Ianda11) Pakman (Pakman & Pakman2) sportybear Scatterkat Hyphen Mrstepot Hermie Scott Zhang TheDarkside FlyingAndy
and
Uncle Mans (Uncle Mans) gyroscope ; (Uncle Mans Phone) jet engine ; (Uncle Mans 3) flight catering
Jahuno. landing lamp
billsnj all-inclusive bracelet
davidyush passengers
Brexter deicer
Cheers!
Rsorour TY TY and TY for the AIB's! (y)(y)(y) Just need 4 Towles and I'm set ! o_O -- Bill -- NOTE: I have updated to the latest version ! 7/6/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom