Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Free videos for upgrade items problem

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04acj0uo
Username
Vic B 29
Hi all,

Hoping someone might be able to help!
Ever since buying some airport cash, I am no longer able to watch free videos to buy upgrade items etc.. do you have to be below a certain amount of airport cash in order to get the free vids? I really don't want to spend my airport cash on getting my upgrades done lol!

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
Hi all,

Hoping someone might be able to help!
Ever since buying some airport cash, I am no longer able to watch free videos to buy upgrade items etc.. do you have to be below a certain amount of airport cash in order to get the free vids? I really don't want to spend my airport cash on getting my upgrades done lol!

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!
I cannot confirm 100% as platform I'm playing on does not have option of free video, but according to information from other players here it should not be related.

Fencat

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Fencat
Username
Fencat
They can sometimes disappear for a few weeks. The official explanation being there might not be any local commercials to run for your region.

However they usually start working again once enough people complain so my personal belief is they just need to reboot some server or something once in a while...

Anyway if you don't get any videos for about a week the only thing you can do is creating a ticket to let them know about it.

Top Bottom