Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Forum Suggestions/Comments

Dave,

The font you used in this forum has one major drawback - the letter o and the digit 0 looks almost the same. This is quite fatal when you need to add someone's code, and you can't figure out that it is 0, not an o (you get what I mean)?

Hmm, not to sure what I can do about the font, as its set as default. I'll have a look into it though. (y)

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
@Dave I just noticed that 'strike through' option is no more available both for posting a reply or editing your signature. i can't seem to find it now...i wanted to strike through the santa gift items as i no longer have them.

Edit: found it hidden in one of the options. sorry.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ayvpwbz ; ar5a79u ; avyss2h
Username
InCoNvEnIeNtE,InCoNeW,Portugal
hello maybe its just to me , i dont know lol.
but its possible when we wrote some word we have something like a ditionaire that say the word correct?

hello maybe its just to me , i dont know lol.
but its possible when we wrote some word we have something like a ditionaire that say the word correct?

I'll have a look, but dont really think it will be possible. Which browser do you use? I currently used Firefox and Chrome and both of these automatically tell me if I have made a spelling mistake.

Bigglesbaz

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20so7vj6
Username
Bigglesbaz
Levels of play: Hi I'm new to the forum. I find it frustrating that beginners and intermediate players can't find what they want because the long term players have the field, and so items needed for lower levels is impossible to find. (Which is okay for veterans, and quite right, as they don't want newbies/rookies all over the shot). I have been put off by the current set up, (And told off when I post a thread aimed at my level because I couldn't find anyone close to me in any threads?) . A lot of us newbies could be centering on helping each other. Is it not a good idea to have seperate Trading forums split into 'Levels of play'. Then when players reach the next set levels they can move to post there: ie: Trading 1 to 40. Trading 40 to 60, and so on. I wonder what the thoughts are regarding this idea, or has it been tried and failed? There must be a lot of lower levels out there wondering how the forum actually works for them until they can get enough level-ups and stars for the forums to work for them. I have spend ages searching back posts on threads to find guys around my level and its not fun. With due respect, Baz :)

Top Bottom