Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Forum Suggestion: Favorite Threads

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
This is actually a suggestion for the forum design. I like the simple layout and the ability to search quickly and receive emails. However there is one gripe I have: It's too cumbersome to get to the threads I am highly interested in. To reduce the time it takes to click watched threads and scroll until I find the thread I am interested in, it would be really nice if we have a "Favorite Thread" mini tab for us to quickly get to the thread of interest. Place it near the "watched forums" and "watched threads" sub tabs.

This is actually a suggestion for the forum design. I like the simple layout and the ability to search quickly and receive emails. However there is one gripe I have: It's too cumbersome to get to the threads I am highly interested in. To reduce the time it takes to click watched threads and scroll until I find the thread I am interested in, it would be really nice if we have a "Favorite Thread" mini tab for us to quickly get to the thread of interest. Place it near the "watched forums" and "watched threads" sub tabs.
Any suggestions for the forum posted in this thread (y) click the link below .
https://www.airportcitygame.com/forums/forum-suggestions-comments.25/
The thread here only for the Airport city suggestions.
By the way good idea. (y)

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Top Bottom