Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Forum Question: Searching Signatures

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20x2xkow
Username
CrashFree
Is it possible to search this site and have it include what's in signatures?

It doesn't seem to do so. I can understand that, because they're not really stored in the threads, but I think it would be handy, if there's a way I'm not aware of. Obviously, that's where most people have what they can send.
Thanks!

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
"Use the Google, Luke."
(I'm talking about the "site" command)

BTW, you want to search sigs, yet you hide your available list in the spoiler tag, isn't it conflicting?

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20x2xkow
Username
CrashFree
"Use the Google, Luke."
(I'm talking about the "site" command)

BTW, you want to search sigs, yet you hide your available list in the spoiler tag, isn't it conflicting?
Thanks, I'll play with that. I think it would be better within the site though, especially if there was an option to filter on last seen date.

BTW, no, not at all. I would have expected, searching would work within spoiler tags, which it seems google does.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20x2xkow
Username
CrashFree
Google sees it (at least for now) , but ctrl-f doesn't (depending on browser)
I don't mind that, there's only a few to expand. I'd rather that than have huge signatures to scroll though. But, some sites have buttons at the top of the screen to expand all spoiler tags. That wouldn't be a bad idea.

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
I don't mind that, there's only a few to expand. I'd rather that than have huge signatures to scroll though.
Well, your sig with spoiler is twice the size of mine without, yet it is you complain about huge sigs. Not only your spoiler tag doesn't help the excessive length, but when you talk about things you want, that's in plain sight. Only the part about how you could help others is hidden.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20x2xkow
Username
CrashFree
Well, your sig with spoiler is twice the size of mine without, yet it is you complain about huge sigs. Not only your spoiler tag doesn't help the excessive length, but when you talk about things you want, that's in plain sight. Only the part about how you could help others is hidden.
Not a complaint, just my preference. ;)

Top Bottom