Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Forum members meeting in real life

As usual, Husam has a very structured PR approach :)
We should include here at least one more player-to-player meeting in the real life: Alliance Tasks
... but because no one of you guys (@Bob69bob, @Robby Kusuma) is so good in the PR :p like Husam, he is allowed to take the ownership of this very interesting social thread.
Like @andy8758 mentioned, we are perhaps coming closer to the first international Airport City players' conference :D:ROFLMAO:;)

Today my meeting was with @Pit1024 and his wife in Dubai it was my pleasure to meet them and the time run very fast and i hope we meet again and spend more time together.
Thank you very much Peter nice to meet you.
Hope you enjoy your stay in Dubai.
1.jpg

Device
  1. Android
As usual, Husam has a very structured PR approach :)
We should include here at least one more player-to-player meeting in the real life: Alliance Tasks
... but because no one of you guys (@Bob69bob, @Robby Kusuma) is so good in the PR :p like Husam, he is allowed to take the ownership of this very interesting social thread.
Like @andy8758 mentioned, we are perhaps coming closer to the first international Airport City players' conference :D:ROFLMAO:;)
Jakarta would like to take the first Host for the Conference...... And you all will be rewarded..... Farmer's house...... :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

Today my meeting was with @Pit1024 and his wife in Dubai it was my pleasure to meet them and the time run very fast and i hope we meet again and spend more time together.
Thank you very much Peter nice to meet you.
Hope you enjoy your stay in Dubai.
View attachment 11133
Just in curiosity, which is which? (Or shall I say who is who?? Sorry, none english speaker here!!)

Hi in-game neighbors :)
It took some time to recover from the night flight back from Dubai and to survive the first hectic day in the office but now I am ready to post few more photos from my meeting with Husam.
First one is of course with a tablet, discussing some differences in strategies playing AC:
IMG_0128.jpg

Next: I wouldn't be responsible player of AC, if I wouldn't have booked a hotel with a heli pad in line with the new game development (view from the hotel room) :LOL:
IMG_0115.jpg

and now few more photo just to prove that we really met with Husam in Dubai

daylight picture of the panorama with Burj Dubai in view:
IMG_0117.jpg

Same direction during sunset:
IMG_0672.JPG

and one night picture of Dubai Frame:
IMG_0178.jpg

Hi in-game neighbors :)
It took some time to recover from the night flight back from Dubai and to survive the first hectic day in the office but now I am ready to post few more photos from my meeting with Husam.
First one is of course with a tablet, discussing some differences in strategies playing AC:
View attachment 11163
Next: I wouldn't be responsible player of AC, if I wouldn't have booked a hotel with a heli pad in line with the new game development (view from the hotel room) :LOL:
View attachment 11164
and now few more photo just to prove that we really met with Husam in Dubai

daylight picture of the panorama with Burj Dubai in view:
View attachment 11165

Same direction during sunset:
View attachment 11166

and one night picture of Dubai Frame:
View attachment 11167
Awesome picture (y)

Top Bottom