Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Flight Catering Ring 2018

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Simple, prioritise your gifting, if you've got Flight Catering in your username/sig people should/will gift it - if they don't and send something random what they need, don't return (be brutal lol) If they send Catering look and see what they require in their username or sig. Also invest in more Flight Catering Facilities, it pays off. I had the exact problem as you a few months ago and some very wise people on here gave me this advice.

nick6901

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fq8zi
Username
nick6901
dont forget that its not that easy to set up an account for FC like for f20 ring because gifting FC needs level 20 account.Build another Flight catering facility upgrade them for 2 items each and you will have 8 FCs per day.You can use and daily videos to speed up upgrade .For example if you use 5 videos X2 =10 plus 4 normal production you can have 14 FCs per day.

Though catering can cause a temporary stoppage to some flights in the long
run it is an easily collected resource.
In the future if you do not have the 100 item limit your catering will look something
like this.

ss (2018-05-13 at 11.25.31).jpg

It’s a little off topic but use this as an opportunity to determine how to get ahead of lollipop, bed, and sleeping pill needs. I built one furniture factory and one pharma lab long before needing those items. The goal is to have enough built up where I don’t need them as gifts. If you have the 100 item limit then this is a lot harder though

You’ll also eventually get to the point where you don’t need catering facilities. I just sold one of mine because I have way too much catering

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Barros pilot
It’s a little off topic but use this as an opportunity to determine how to get ahead of lollipop, bed, and sleeping pill needs. I built one furniture factory and one pharma lab long before needing those items. The goal is to have enough built up where I don’t need them as gifts. If you have the 100 item limit then this is a lot harder though

You’ll also eventually get to the point where you don’t need catering facilities. I just sold one of mine because I have way too much catering
Add me if u can please send me flight catering...game name barros pilot

Top Bottom