Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Green Launch First space launch ongoing

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
  4. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for code
Username
Speed
UPDATE: just over a 100 points left for launch and it should be good to go soon, thanks anyways. (sorry I'm new to the forum and I don't know how to change the thread title, tried looking for a way)

Hello, I need help with my first space launch. I've used up a lot of resources and I'm still trying to understand how this works. Kindly message me to add you as a neighbor.

Thank you and Cheers!

Last edited:
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Icepyre
Good luck with it - you and a bunch of friends have 24 hours to make the number off fuel items needed - Green -1600, Blue 2000, red 3000 ( i think)

if you're the highest contributor you win a map plus other bonuses and they scale down as you get lower down the contribution rankings.

if you want to add my main account its 201pj90s and I can also send you some Yaga Udi antenna's, they're pretty rare to find ( i know I'm trying to find some myself)

I cant join a launch im afraid as i dont have the starting items, and no way to get them before the reset,

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
  4. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for code
Username
Speed
Good luck with it - you and a bunch of friends have 24 hours to make the number off fuel items needed - Green -1600, Blue 2000, red 3000 ( i think)

if you're the highest contributor you win a map plus other bonuses and they scale down as you get lower down the contribution rankings.

if you want to add my main account its 201pj90s and I can also send you some Yaga Udi antenna's, they're pretty rare to find ( i know I'm trying to find some myself)

I cant join a launch im afraid as i dont have the starting items, and no way to get them before the reset,

Hello Icepyre,

Thanks for the advice and help. and yes please on the antenna's that would be so helpful. I'll send you a neighbor request.

Thanks so much again,
Speed

Top Bottom