Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

First QL

Sammy KingSAM

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047q1vbx
Username
KingSAM
I have a QL and decent amount of fuel available. I was wondering how to get into a QL party. I have never done one before. If someone could help me get involved with one, explain potential rules etc... I would appreciate it.

Regards
Hi

I think it would be best to post in the forum space launches section. Decide in advance when do you want to use it, and interested people will reply. In most cases most QL parties use 576 rule. Meaning first to put 576 takes captain. But your launch your rules.
Maybe join QL launches just to observe before activating your QL.
Feel free to PM me for more info
KingSAM
047q1vbz

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
I must already have you as a neighbor since neither code works.

I think that is would be best to join and observe first to see the "mechanics of the process."

So, how do I do that?
good point, first to be part of it to observe how it works. Keep count on preps as in a party with 3 qls you do launches every few minutes (if you plan to ise max from it) you'll need 50-100 preps at least. Plan it in advance as it gets easier later.
Most important thing is to have fun and enjoy the party.

Top Bottom