Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Find the song name

Hi guys,
Can someone help me to find the original song please click the link below
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KsXh-DD5ihRCY3COvnPh-e9Yv1dg-Lh1/view?usp=sharing
This song from this movie
MV5BMTg4MTEyNjE1N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNzUxMDM4NjM@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4131496/?ref_=nv_sr_1
@crescent moon :love: you always find for me the songs names ;)

The name of the song is "The Light Will Bring You Home". I couldn't find any information on it other than it was used in The Vanishing. It's certainly a haunting song.
Thank you for searching but do you think this song will be find in the future in the internet or its just a part from the movie only ?

Thank you for searching but do you think this song will be find in the future in the internet or its just a part from the movie only ?
I really have no idea. I can't find ANY more information about it. Usually IMDB has information about the soundtracks in a movie, but not on this one. Can't tell who wrote it or when - if maybe it originally had a different name, or anything. Usually Shazaam can name a song, but not this one. :confused::confused::confused: I googled the lyrics in the clip you gave, and other than the youtube clip I posted, there was nothing else.

I really have no idea. I can't find ANY more information about it. Usually IMDB has information about the soundtracks in a movie, but not on this one. Can't tell who wrote it or when - if maybe it originally had a different name, or anything. Usually Shazaam can name a song, but not this one. :confused::confused::confused: I googled the lyrics in the clip you gave, and other than the youtube clip I posted, there was nothing else.
(y) Thanks for your help maybe in the future will find something about it.

Top Bottom