Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Few Suggestions

Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Markyboy8163
Username
Captain Markus
Few suggestions

1. Can we have more than 2 first planes landing every few moments like 4 planes so we can gather more bonuses and drops
2. Additional fuel this doesn't make sense
03 units every 8 mins (21 every hour)
10 units every 1 hr (80 units every 8 hours)
15 units every 8 hrs

Would it not be better....
10 units every 10 minutes
50 units every hour
100 units every 8 hours
150 units every 24 hrs

3. The expansion land to buy can it not be 5 greens every 4 weeks instead of 10 as it's expensive to expand with 20/10 per square

4. The gifting process can it stop suggestions gifts that a player does not need instead just accept their gift from them to you and you can gift them manually what they need

Just few thought after playing for few weeks

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Few suggestions

1. Can we have more than 2 first planes landing every few moments like 4 planes so we can gather more bonuses and drops
2. Additional fuel this doesn't make sense
03 units every 8 mins (21 every hour)
10 units every 1 hr (80 units every 8 hours)
15 units every 8 hrs

Would it not be better....
10 units every 10 minutes
50 units every hour
100 units every 8 hours
150 units every 24 hrs

3. The expansion land to buy can it not be 5 greens every 4 weeks instead of 10 as it's expensive to expand with 20/10 per square

4. The gifting process can it stop suggestions gifts that a player does not need instead just accept their gift from them to you and you can gift them manually what they need

Just few thought after playing for few weeks

Thank you for your ideas but you are not aware of some things.

1. Will work for senior players but not new players as they will not have the space for multiple runways to handle multiple landings.

2. Fuel station is to top your fuel in the early stages of the game when you have only a few coins to spend and is good for new players
That is why the new fuel stations were introduced to replace the old additional fuel on higher levels.

3. land expansion starts out low 10/20 is inexpensive except to new players but by the time you reach 100 + expansions the price goes up to between
40/80 and 50/100.

4. It does not suggest gifts not every player has the same gifts in the same slot.
example you may 20 fuel in that slot another player will have 10 passengers in that slot.
so when you hit return it will automatically send what ever occupies that slot.
That why the signature is for so you know what gift to send instead of the gift that occupies the slot they sent the different gift from.

Keep up the suggestions but I suggest you do a little research some of these topics were discussed in previous threads.

Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Markyboy8163
Username
Captain Markus
Hi thanks for the reply

Then after a layer reaches lvl 20 it's then a good option for multiple planes is it not?

You can only have 1 fuel depot to top up so how about more depots you can buy so you can add more fuel too ups then as it's so vital.

I understand about the gifts occupied slots

I still feel land expansion special offer is too expensive compared to other games

Or if you buy three slots get one free offer etc

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Phyllo Game Over
1. Will work for senior players but not new players as they will not have the space for multiple runways to handle multiple landings.

I've always kept my first runway since it is so nicely small and allows small guest planes to land without blocking a bigger one. Then I had three and now four runways, so it all depends on strategy I guess. Maybe my approach is slower since I block some land with that but I enjoy the luxury of it and it's all about patience in this game, right? :)

Top Bottom