Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Facebook Going to Mobile Option

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Hi,

We've launched an option to transfer a profile from Facebook version to either iOS, Google Play, or Windows 10 version tonight.

There's a detailed instruction in-game how to do that exactly, and there'll be guide published on our official Facebook page soon. You'll get 30 Airport Cash for your trouble, too.

So if you play on Facebook, that's an excellent opportunity to join the mobile community and finally take a look at helicopters that we unfortunately can't deliver to Facebook version.

There're certain limitations, though:
  • That's a one-way ticket, you can't come back
  • Unfinished event progress will be reset, so be sure to get the reward first
  • Your alliance will be lost, and will have to be created again
  • Neighbors will be lost, and will have to be added again
  • If you had more expansions that there're available on mobile version, the buildings that were there will be put to inventory, and the 'extra' expansions will be converted to Airport Cash for their full price
  • A known bug to be fixed later: buildings that were recently finished might show up as still under construction after a profile transfer
This option doesn't mean we're closing down Facebook version, at least not yet. The next update on Facebook will arrive next week on the same day with mobile versions, as it has been for years.

Cheers,
Ivan.

Last edited:
Hi,

We've launched an option to transfer a profile from Facebook version to either iOS, Google Play, or Windows 10 version tonight.

There's a detailed instruction in-game how to do that exactly, and there'll be guide published on our official Facebook page soon. You'll get 30 Airport Cash for your trouble, too.

So if you play on Facebook, that's an excellent opportunity to join the mobile community and finally take a look at helicopters that we unfortunately couldn't deliver to Facebook version.

• If you had more expansions that there're available on mobile version, the buildings that were there will be put to inventory, and the 'extra' expansions will be converted to Airport Cash for their full price
  • A known bug to be fixed later: buildings that were recently finished might show up as still under construction after a profile transfer
This option doesn't mean we're closing down Facebook version, at least not yet. The next update on Facebook will arrive next week on the same day with mobile versions, as it has been for years.

Cheers,
Ivan.
Woo-hoo - looking forward to this!!! I have a facebook game with no neighbors - my new tablet is ready & waiting. I take it we'll need a new google account for android?

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I dont have a facebook version, but I noticed something interesting about the buildings. It looks like extra buildings will be put in storage, and any extra amenities will be returned full price in greenies. If that indeed works well, then maybe it could be an option for all players who may want to downscale production once the limit is put in place. Just a thought.

Mate

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lfkhvk
Username
Mate
100 limit, no cbms
now game insight is cheating with drops!
i fly last days for black jumbos
1st destination 90 flights 6 drop (gd)
2nd destination 91 flights 6 drops (gd)
3th destination (1st drop come with 88th flight) 98 flights atm 1 item

i know how the drops was before and how is now

so game insaght give us gold abbo with same game drops but the normal drops go down :(

its cheating from game insight!

the boxes sometimes change the drops when you open it! it freeze for the moment

i give up now to fly for jumbo
its not fun

however i write it here only to know

p.s.
give us the drops back which we had 3 month ago
thx

Device
  1. iPad
Username
uraw
100 limit, no cbms
now game insight is cheating with drops!
i fly last days for black jumbos
1st destination 90 flights 6 drop (gd)
2nd destination 91 flights 6 drops (gd)
3th destination (1st drop come with 88th flight) 98 flights atm 1 item

i know how the drops was before and how is now

so game insaght give us gold abbo with same game drops but the normal drops go down :(

its cheating from game insight!

the boxes sometimes change the drops when you open it! it freeze for the moment

i give up now to fly for jumbo
its not fun

however i write it here only to know

p.s.
give us the drops back which we had 3 month ago
thx

Can’t you just shut up about your endless crap? Ive been reading here for a few months, and all I see you talk about is cbm and game insight cheating. I know you have taken advantages of glitches in the game, so what does that make you? Stop being a hippocrit, its horrible to listen to.

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Somehow I forgot to mention it, but if you run into any problems while moving Facebook profile to one of the other versions — as always, please, drop a ticket to the support team, and they'll help. The Facebook game and mobile games are two totally different games in terms of game code, so please have patience with us to fix any possible issue.

Device
  1. Windows PC
I dont have a facebook version, but I noticed something interesting about the buildings. It looks like extra buildings will be put in storage, and any extra amenities will be returned full price in greenies. If that indeed works well, then maybe it could be an option for all players who may want to downscale production once the limit is put in place. Just a thought.
I have transferred my facebook game to android and the 100 limit has been lifted

Careful. Either one can sneak up on you when you least expect it ;)
GI releasing an almost complete rewrite to their coding and it being free of enough bugs to allow that release? (n)
The discovery of a mythical man born of a virgin, is more buoyant than polystyrene and who can produce more food in a few minutes than a secret Monsanto lab in 3 months?:woot:

I’m not holding my breath on either arriving in the very near future. :whistle:

CajsaMacD

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
CajsaMacD
Username
Cajsa [needs]
GI releasing an almost complete rewrite to their coding and it being free of enough bugs to allow that release? (n)
The discovery of a mythical man born of a virgin, is more buoyant than polystyrene and who can produce more food in a few minutes than a secret Monsanto lab in 3 months?:woot:

I’m not holding my breath on either arriving in the very near future. :whistle:
Bob - liking your post is not enough, it deserves more..
ROFL + :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::D:D:D at the very least! You made my day! :D

D

Deleted member 9675

Hi,

So if you play on Facebook, that's an excellent opportunity to join the mobile community and finally take a look at helicopters that we unfortunately can't deliver to Facebook version.

Cheers,
Ivan.

I did this and it changed my outgoing gifts from the facebook list of gifts to the list it was supposed to replace

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Initially we hoped to bring 7.0 to Facebook simultaneously with mobile, but since Facebook version runs on Flash and Flash is being phased out, it's going to be mobile only.

Device
  1. Facebook
Username
jeremia39
I finaly made the jump from FB to mobile... Bad Surprise, several builings are missing, dental office, romantic rotonda, many other buildings ... and of course de recently obtained Independance Hall... WHat's wrong ?

Top Bottom