Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Excavations Drop Rate.

Amit Choudhary

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
23zevsx0
Username
AM_Event Items
After 43 flights to Excavations: Southern Europe not even a single Map Chest was dropped.
Really, very pathetic.
Has anyone faced the similar drop rate(zero)?

After 43 flights to Excavations: Southern Europe not even a single Map Chest was dropped.
Really, very pathetic.
Has anyone faced the similar drop rate(zero)?
First time i did it without any bonuses its happen to me then i did what @crescent moon said here the point now:
you did 43 flights if you use the dice maybe you will not get all chest maps when you complete the 100 flights you should fly more (only if you lucky)
What i did i just keep sending my planes i got all maps without any bonuses it takes more time so 2 option for you its your choice.

Jgm85

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
af40w2p (old) 04HBT2AFX (current)
Username
jgm85
Use Normal Dice (and Sky Captain) for those flights - when doing any maps flights adventure/space/alliance you should always (when possible) use (the correct) bonuses to give you the best chance.

H

Heisenberg

Not excavations but: alliance flights for Giants with SC, GD and SG have around 36 drops from all five destinations and 500 flights each. A few weeks ago it was still between 50 and 60...

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
I'll wait to buy greenies until the drop rates improve- not throwing good money after bad as they are trying to make people do. It is no longer fun and if it continues, I'll spend my time and money elsewhere and only play to keep my city active for visitors.

Jgm85

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
af40w2p (old) 04HBT2AFX (current)
Username
jgm85
I did 114 runs on Berkley today and only got 4 complete sets. Ran with GD and spy glass. Very disappointed :-(

No need to use Spy Glass for this flight (unless you have plenty of them to spare). I think you have a poor drop rate/luck today, I would of expected up to 6 complete sets on average.

Not excavations but: alliance flights for Giants with SC, GD and SG have around 36 drops from all five destinations and 500 flights each. A few weeks ago it was still between 50 and 60...

In my experience very seldom has a drop rate of about 1 in 14 flights, so the 36 drops is actually spot on 1 in 14. The 50 an 60 I have experience myself but only on a very good day, but on average I would say between 30 and 40 is what I have found after 500 flights. Please see attached pictures to show my results.

Screenshot_20170521-000250.jpg

Screenshot_20170521-000303.jpg

Screenshot_20170521-000323.jpg

Screenshot_20170521-000340.jpg

As you can see the average is in the mid 30s, some over 50s as I must of been getting some good drops.

UPDATE: Completed 50 flights. Exhausted all maps & not a single chest drop!
Testing my nerves.

Were you using Normal Dice? If not using any bonus then easily get no drops if you are outta luck :-/

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
Some stats for doing adventure flights to ancient africa maps (very seldom drops):
For 36 drops from each map it takes few weeks in slower pace without any speed ups except in the end. I use Sky captain and GD (tried few days in combo with dice and/or spy glass - not much improvement).
Timbuktu - 273 flights for 36
Cirta - 293 for 36
Tipaza - 258 for 36
Nairobi - 348 for 36 (I did few rounds with sky captain only)
Tripoli - 236 for 36

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
Free2play mentioned quite some time ago that 'very seldom' is different for every plane type. It was about us complaining about the drops from event flights, if I recall correctly. :D

The higher the plane type, the higher the drop rate for the same 'very seldom' per flight. Balance, I guess?
So the discrepancy between @Kesh 's 36 and @Jgm85 's 36 is perfectly explainable...

BAR SOLE

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aeowyyp
Username
BARSOLE
I give up.I renounce.Reference to future times-best
Is an unnecessary waste of bonuses,greens,maps and my times...
I hate to think what happens with adventure maps,Alliance flights Condor.....
A wise ,intelligent and above all functional advice,suggestions???
Kemp calm and play AC ....NOT!!!!
THANK YOU RK

Top Bottom