Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Events

-In my humble opinion "Age of Ash" was the last GI event that really brought on the challenge, cost me a lot of time and some real greenies and just freakin made it. Most events in 2018 have been repeats. Not complaining because their half done before I even get started. Looking forward to a bit of GI creativity in 2019. Also helicopters are a bust, not digging it, too "boring". Your thoughts forum ?

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
049bu772
Username
JGK
-In my humble opinion "Age of Ash" was the last GI event that really brought on the challenge, cost me a lot of time and some real greenies and just freakin made it. Most events in 2018 have been repeats. Not complaining because their half done before I even get started. Looking forward to a bit of GI creativity in 2019. Also helicopters are a bust, not digging it, too "boring". Your thoughts forum ?
Very True. 2018 Events have been really boring since GI have been targetting newer players only! Crop circles and Jumbo S2 were the only better rewards on the course of the year! The rest arent interesting!

nick6901

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fq8zi
Username
nick6901
About hellicopters,im slowly stocking up resources and when i will had a totally free weekend i'll crack a "sky captain" and fly like crazy on mont blanc
10000 coins(golden subscription) for 3 hrs flight and lots of speeding up really worth it.
100 flights is 1.000.000 coins!
As for events i agree that crop circles and Jumbo rangers was the only interesting awards apart from some steel chests on every event. Hopefully QL party will come again:angelic:

A Merryflyer

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03nhxjex
Username
A Merryflyer
I will cut GI slack on the repeating events front. They have clearly been doing a lot of work pushing updates with bug fixes and improvements.

Six months ago there were many posts on here calling for GI to ditch events and focus on fixing the existing game play. In effect that appears to me what they have done, recycled events, fixed the vast majority of bugs and made some improvements.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I will cut GI slack on the repeating events front. They have clearly been doing a lot of work pushing updates with bug fixes and improvements.

Six months ago there were many posts on here calling for GI to ditch events and focus on fixing the existing game play. In effect that appears to me what they have done, recycled events, fixed the vast majority of bugs and made some improvements.
Most events are repeated anyway. Actually, the event rewards were completely different for all repeat events, which is unfortunate for participants who wanted the reward from last year. The events have been just fine, but most of the rewards haven't. I agree that the bug fixes deserved higher priority.
I think GI needs to keep the events the way they are (the daily chest reward and event shop are excellent additions), but they need to make the reward building far more enticing. 160 coins every 18 hours just isn't gonna cut it. Now 160 every 2 hours is much better, or reward pax buildings sometimes too....like a 36 every 2 hours or even 4. If they want to get even more creative, make it an item reward building like the quantum skyscraper, a building that gives +100 to aircraft terminal pax, or even better, a +50 building for fuel! They need to step it up in that department....so many different types of buildings can be offered for rewards

Top Bottom