Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Event Trades - Great Game event

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Icepyre
Thought this may be a little easier than trying to get even items in the normal thread, and less anoying for those not collecting it

Sig says it all, happy to help where i can from each account of mine.

Need items for your stadiums and can't get enough gifts?

Swap out a few planes and run flights to Cypress (powerful prop) and Goa (turbo props) for items as well! Other destinations if you can't swap planes include New York, Chicago, Santiago, Melbourne and Yekaterinburg.
At first Rio didn't have anything, but last night Rio showed those item on their list as well. Likely it is one destination for plane (except first one) just like the third collection.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
O45g6wz4
Username
Aaaaair
Need items for your stadiums and can't get enough gifts?

Swap out a few planes and run flights to Cypress (powerful prop) and Goa (turbo props) for items as well! Other destinations if you can't swap planes include New York, Chicago, Santiago, Melbourne and Yekaterinburg.
What do u need? i can still gift today cause i have the same problem i need lawnmowers :/

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Icepyre
I'm out of gifting for today, but iwll make you guys priiority in the morning (didnt realise when i typed it or i would have mentioned)

Top Bottom