Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Event story missions

Hello,

Not sure if this questions has not raised before. I've done a few search, not found...

If was regarding even story missions, when an event is published back a second time.
if you have performed all mission during the first event, you will not be able to do them again during the second time.

And I find this a bit shame, because these stories are part of the fun to play events.

What about resetting them for everyone during each event beginning.

I guess we cannot do the missions a second time because they are flagged as done in our savegame. But still, It would make event more interesting for older players.
So is my suggestion to reset these flag, and let everyone be able to do the mission related to each event, even a second time.

Hello,

Not sure if this questions has not raised before. I've done a few search, not found...

If was regarding even story missions, when an event is published back a second time.
if you have performed all mission during the first event, you will not be able to do them again during the second time.

And I find this a bit shame, because these stories are part of the fun to play events.

What about resetting them for everyone during each event beginning.

I guess we cannot do the missions a second time because they are flagged as done in our savegame. But still, It would make event more interesting for older players.
So is my suggestion to reset these flag, and let everyone be able to do the mission related to each event, even a second time.
The easiest thing to do would be to change the storyline each time. That way they could be done each time by those that want to. Makes a bit more work for developers and not sure uts really a priority.

The easiest thing to do would be to change the storyline each time. That way they could be done each time by those that want to. Makes a bit more work for developers and not sure uts really a priority.

Yeah, a new story line will also be great.

But I think It would be easier for the Devs just to reactivate the old one.
For me, it is not a lot of work, and this could be nice for the players.
But of course, i don't know how the system is working internally, so if it is risky or difficult to perform this change.

I guess this request could not be a priority topic, but I proposed it, in case it is an easy one...

Top Bottom