Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Warehouse Errors in Weekly bonuses, Bank wont open

D

Deleted member 5399

Went to purchase Greenies at Bank this morning but click on any icon to buy greenies and or coins and it won't connect to the Windows Store to finalize purchases. Nor does the other bonus work in regards to duty free items at 33% off.
I was however able to visit neighbors and collect or gift items, so it might be glitch with Microsoft. Unsure. Store opens otherwise with Microsoft, so no idea what problem is.

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
@KenDuckySmith
I am from india.
I was able to purchase greenies with real money very easy.
be sure u have an active internet connection.
or restart the device.

D

Deleted member 5399

@Anubhav Jain . I was able to connect to Microsoft Store to download updates for other apps, download other apps, even. Even after rebooting the game several times, and restarting Windows, I am still not able to connect to store to purchase greenies but still can visit neighbors.
There is no way of knowing if the link is broken between Airport city and Microsoft, or other. Going to do several screenshots and contact GameInsight Support.

D

Deleted member 5399

@KenDuckySmith
I am from india.
I was able to purchase greenies with real money very easy.
be sure u have an active internet connection.
or restart the device.
@Anubhav Jain . Go figure. As soon as I start to take several screenshots to send to GameInsight Support, suddenly the connection works. It must have been a server malfunction somewhere, as I certainly have an internet connection to reply here, connect to Microsoft store, and gather updates.

D

Deleted member 5399

@Anubhav Jain Servers keep going down and coming back up. I was able to obtain greenies to complete some items needed for a launch. I think this might have been due to the recent Valentines Day update they were working on.
@ All Friends and those who wish to add me as a neighbor, I now have the Gazebo, Bridal Salon, Sweet Shop and Romantic Cafe up and built, just to the right side of town hall and one block back.

Top Bottom