Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Duration reset count on passengers carried

Does anyone have an idea the time it takes to reset and display the number of passengers I have carried, probably, within 30mins or an hour.
I am not referring to the weekly count.
Sometimes, I fly for an hour and discover it hasn't reflect. What time does it take to reflect passengers I have carried so far.
Typical examples are: (1) the Launch Ranking. It has a duration of about a minute or an hour to reset who is highest in launches so far. (2) Neighbors to Add resets in 1hour.
So, I want to know how long does it take to reflect passengers carried per flight.
Thank you in advance

@James Pinnick I think you need to close the game and launch it again. At least this is how other rankings work: once it's downloaded, it won't be updated again.
Don't you think it's an area GI should work on. There should be a way that in the course of the game, it can reset or refreshes instead of logging out and log back in.
In most cases if a player does that, it might lead to corruption in data of the game or other technical problems.
I am just looking the other way round

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
Don't you think it's an area GI should work on. There should be a way that in the course of the game, it can reset or refreshes instead of logging out and log back in.
In most cases if a player does that, it might lead to corruption in data of the game or other technical problems.
No, I don't think so.
You're not supposed to keep the game open for prolonged periods. Launch, send the planes, close.
If you keep the game open too long (few days), bad things happen. Eg timers wrap around and you get time traveler message.

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
Rankings are reseted every 30 minutes (i think alliance also). Game regularly sync with server every few minutes (I'm noticing on my old phone that moment as lag). There were tries from GI to make sync more often to prevent cheating but that cause many game crashes so they find some mid solution.

Rankings are reseted every 30 minutes (i think alliance also). Game regularly sync with server every few minutes (I'm noticing on my old phone that moment as lag). There were tries from GI to make sync more often to prevent cheating but that cause many game crashes so they find some mid solution.
Thanks Kesh. I may agree with you. And I will also do some observations as well from now.
I also agree with you on the lagging issue. For instance, I may have done some flights and stayed on the game for more than an hour, but the value doesn't change. Except, logging out and in before it displays an increase which I may not be too sure if that's the true value. Sometimes, the owner and others in my Alliance value goes up with mine remaining stagnant.
I think, I will suggest to GI to add a counter as it is in Launch Rankings as well as Add friends window

As I said your local count will change and reflect your current passenger count.
When logging off then back on.
The actual ranking/count of the entire alliance which was not what I thought you were asking
updates on each half hour I believe as kesh stated.
Okay. I now get it. It was pretty much it. Thanks

Top Bottom