Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Drop rate of space map flights?

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ck3kdo
Username
aaaaapilot
What's the standard drop rate of flights using maps from spaces? Such as Edmonton or Perth. It seems to me that the treasure box drop rate of excavations map is about 1 in 10. And flight to use dropped map is even worse at 1 in 20. I am not sure if space map is better or worse. Any experience to share? Thanks.

onurkübra

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03lwrrt1
Username
onur kübra
What's the standard drop rate of flights using maps from spaces? Such as Edmonton or Perth. It seems to me that the treasure box drop rate of excavations map is about 1 in 10. And flight to use dropped map is even worse at 1 in 20. I am not sure if space map is better or worse. Any experience to share? Thanks.
The most important thing in map flights is fuel.it is necessary to complete many flights in limited time.so you should not activate the map without accumulating fuel.
and passengers too. family ticket is most things about passengers.
the other important thing about the map is golden dıce. u should not start flights without golden dice.
I recommend that you bring your city to a level before you start your map flights.

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade

hi @aaaaapilot !

I just did an experiment !

I flew Space Maps (Potsdam) with Jumbo this week.
Those are my figures :
- 3 stars = 120 flights ==> I had 14 items (dropt rate = around 12% ==> 1 item each 8 or 9 flights)
- Now, I have no tracks, but I flew around 150 times to Potsdam and I have 30 items (drop rate = around 20% ==> 1 item each 5 flights)
- Maybe I did 160 flights, so, drop rate would be around 18%.
- I didn't use any bonus

Conclusion : I think the drop rate would be around 15%. (1 item each 6 or 7 flights)

I just started flying to Zagreb. I will let you know my drop rate ! (Currently, I did 2 flights and ZERO item dropped ! !)

I think that 20% number (assuming you’re using a Golden Dice bonus) is going to be able average. I’ve done a lot of adventure map flying this year and 18-23% has been my average drops across a bunch of different destinations. Alliance flights were mostly in that range as well but I haven’t formally tracked it as closely.

I’ll probably start flying the red maps in the not too distant future to get the Luna Parks

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
dafsade
I think that 20% number (assuming you’re using a Golden Dice bonus) is going to be able average. I’ve done a lot of adventure map flying this year and 18-23% has been my average drops across a bunch of different destinations. Alliance flights were mostly in that range as well but I haven’t formally tracked it as closely.

I’ll probably start flying the red maps in the not too distant future to get the Luna Parks

Do you plan to fly red maps with or without golden dice ?

Luna Park seems to be really cooool !

I think its different, Dave. Adventure maps drop rate is SELDOM. Alliance map and space map are VERY SELDOM.
I got about 18%-25% drop rates from adventure maps but only 8-15% drop rate from alliance maps (both with golden dice).

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
dafsade
@Dafsade you're great, this forum need more guy like you :D tring test and sharing the result (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

ah ah ! thank you very much @Tiến :D ! ! You are really kind !
And there are other player who share their results :D !

By the way, @aaaaapilot

I flew to Vienna, and I feel I am pretty lucky :

88 flights gave me 22 items ! ==> 25% ! With all those items I got 3 of each, so, I stopped, and so, I don't have 3 stars yet.
2 times, I got 2 items with one flight !

Of course, without any bonus !

@aaaaapilot @Dafsade I just looked and I got 31 drops in about 60 flights to Potsdam (probably 64 or 65 but I can't look without activating a map) and 35 drops in 120 flights to Glasgow

I flew the last 60 Glasgow flights with only a Sky Captain bonus active so I didn't see how many drops I had for the first 60 when it was a Golden Dice and Sky Captain. For the Potsdam flights I used a Sky Captain and Golden Dice

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
dafsade
@aaaaapilot @Dafsade I just looked and I got 31 drops in about 60 flights to Potsdam (probably 64 or 65 but I can't look without activating a map) and 35 drops in 120 flights to Glasgow

I flew the last 60 Glasgow flights with only a Sky Captain bonus active so I didn't see how many drops I had for the first 60 when it was a Golden Dice and Sky Captain. For the Potsdam flights I used a Sky Captain and Golden Dice

thank you for sharing your results !

31 out of 60 flights is pretty good !

@aaaaapilot

i just finished flights to Glasgow :

3 stars = 120 flights ==> 26 items, so, around 21% ! Without any bonus, this drop rate is pretty good ! !

By the way, my first flight to Glasgow brought me 1 item, so, the drop rate was 100% ah ah !
Hi @Dafsade,
Can you tell me what flight items are required for Glasgow and other red map destinations?
Wiki says just maps, but just wanted to double check since green and blue maps require other items like landing lamps, additional radars, etc.

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
dafsade
Hi @Dafsade,
Can you tell me what flight items are required for Glasgow and other red map destinations?
Wiki says just maps, but just wanted to double check since green and blue maps require other items like landing lamps, additional radars, etc.

Hi @KingJJ !

The person who created those pages (Glasgow, Vienna, ...) on wiki is me !! Ah ah !
And you don’t need any flight item ! It is the good point of those flights :) !

Also, since flight duration is 16h30 (with normal plane), if you use 2 fuel catalysts, you can get the plane back before going to bed ! Little tip !

Top Bottom