Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Dreamliner & A350 Inspired Planes

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
So with the current list of 10 planes, I was thinking of adding two more: an aircraft resembling the B787 Dreamliner (call it the Skua) and another resembling the A350 (call it the Frigate). Here are my proposed stats for each of them:
Aircraft Name: Skua
Inspiration: B787
Pax: 300
Flight Time: 6 hours
Fuel: 20 units
Main Flight Item: lounge chair (new)
Secondary Flight Item: none
Repair Item: Same as thunderbird
Speed Up Opportunities: 2

Aircraft Name: Frigate
Inspiration: A350
Pax: 450
Flight Time: 10 hours
Fuel: 20 units
Main Flight Item: lounge chair (new)
Secondary Flight Item: none
Repair Item: Same as Condor
Speed Up Opportunities: 3

As you can see, these two birds have a few things in common:
1) They only cost 20 units of fuel to fly. This is because they are supposed to be very fuel efficient
2) They only require one item to fly...a lounge chair. However, because they are so efficient, they do not require more than the one item
3) The one downside to these planes would be the fact that they require items that are expensive to produce in terms of buildings and extra slots. The Lounge Factory would cost 2 million coins each, and for every new slot, it would cost an extra 100 greenies each...adding an extra 100 for every new slot....or 1 million coins plus an extra 1 million coins for new slots. Also, these buildings can only produce items every 24 hours instead of every 12, and you can't gift them either. This will restrict the amount of items that can be produced unless you can gather enough funds for it.
Just a fun idea I had....drop some ideas of your own.

Top Bottom