Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Download The Tribez for 10 greenies

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
I did not get the offer to install Tribez on my main game. I got the offer to install on my experimental game. Installed it, played it for a minute yet never got the promised 10 greens. 10 greens would have been great considering how hard it is to get! A lot of people on Facebook are also complaining on it.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
I did the download and got 10 greenies. Last week I uninstalled the game (do not play it)
Just now I got a new offer to download the game for 10 greenies....
Maybe interesting for those that don't play the game

Unfortunatly, the game told me I got 10 greenies, but are not added in the game

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
I had 2 greenies (on android).
Got the offer, installed the game, got 10 greenies, but, did not went from 2 to 12.
Still have 2 greenies :confused:(n)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
1 hour ago, i got the offer for The Tribez, installed it and went back to Airport City immidiately.
After opening AC i got the 10 greenies, yeah:LOL::LOL:!!!!!!
Without playing The Tribez i went 10 greenies richer!!!!!!!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
i0vo6d
Username
lister:Item needed
I followed the instructions that Kate from GI emailed someone that is listed in the thread 5 greenies for POKER. Installed Tribez, completed tutorial (Level 3), closed and rebooted phone, open AC and 10 green was mine!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
I followed the instructions that Kate from GI emailed someone that is listed in the thread 5 greenies for POKER. Installed Tribez, completed tutorial (Level 3), closed and rebooted phone, open AC and 10 green was mine!
Hi, hi lister, you had to play the tutorial for the greens!!!!!!!
I didn't play and got them!!!!!! GI is getting nuts, i think:whistle::whistle:

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
For the first time i got my greens on offer without any hassel :D

This is what exactly happened.

I was sending my planes in air this morning when i received the '10 green' offer. I clicked on it which took me to the playstore. I clicked download and then minimised the window and went back to my airporty to continue with the game. All this while in the background the download was happening. I was playing my AC game when the download finished. After few minutes i closed my AC game and forgot to check onthe tribez game.

After 5 min or so i remembered about tribez and and again launched my AC game. To my suprise i had been creadited with 10 greens!!!! I didnd't even touch tribez and i had my greens ;)

PS: My internet was on the whole while!!

stevel2606

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a4y4x2k
Username
SL2606(item)
I sent GI a couple emails and a screen shot showing I had downloaded, and today my 10 greenies showed up. Also got the 5 greenies for Jewel Poker, after sending in that screen shot as well. Add the regular weekly 3 and it has been a Big Day for greenies!!!!!

Top Bottom