Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Down the Rabbit Hole 2018

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04b4mozo
Username
matt
No they dont drop from guest planes.

They are supposed to though..
IMG_20181004_051820.jpg

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
207bky8l
Username
Capt. Parson or CP item
Still nothing on iOS. How can we compete in the leagues if we are a day behind?

Welcome to the Windows users world

I have had it on iOS since 15.02 (GMT) yesterday.

Just checked the store - still no update and nothing in the game.
I only noticed because some friends have asked for event items in their names, and that was on my last couple of neighbour visits, so even if it does come through later today I will be 2 days behind! .

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gdf349
Username
ArGi1981
Is it me or is the gifting of events pretty unbalanced between users? I mean, I can gift a Magic Mirror back when I receive a Pocket Knife, but a Pocket Knife is much more valuable than a Magic Mirror considering the fact that each Pocket Knife (when applied to Mushrooms) will automatically give a Magic Mirror, plus the potential for some collectible. This is not the first time I noticed I can only gift back some pretty worthless piece, right?

Is it me or is the gifting of events pretty unbalanced between users? I mean, I can gift a Magic Mirror back when I receive a Pocket Knife, but a Pocket Knife is much more valuable than a Magic Mirror considering the fact that each Pocket Knife gives a Magic Mirror + the potential for some collectible. This is not the first time I noticed I can only gift back some pretty worthless piece, right?
Exactly Pocket Knife gives a Magic Mirror + the potential for some collectible (y) and much more valuable than a Magic Mirror.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gdf349
Username
ArGi1981
Exactly Pocket Knife gives a Magic Mirror + the potential for some collectible (y) and much more valuable than a Magic Mirror.
Yeah, sucks not to be able to return pocket knifes when gifted such items. I don't want to send out Magic Mirrors to people who ask for Event-items so at the moment I'm sending out Hearts. But I don't think people will want Hearts until the end of the Event. :(

Yeah, sucks not to be able to return pocket knifes when gifted such items. I don't want to send out Magic Mirrors to people who ask for Event-items so at the moment I'm sending out Hearts. But I don't think people will want Hearts until the end of the Event. :(
Heart cards very important to build the card hangar and repair item for the planes (y)
Also return back the mirror to your neighbors they will need them in the next year ;)

I wouldn’t hesitate to send/return Mirrors - if you haven’t played the event last year you’ll need 500 Mirrors to 3* the Wonderland destination ;)

Hearts are always useful to speed repair of cards planes

Top Bottom