Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Doesn 't every airport need a firefighting station?

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
It would be fun if planes crashed as well now and then and we had to buy new ones ..

Have you seen the cost of some higher level planes. No very many players can afford to keep buying them over again.
Nice idea but very impractical unless GI reduces costs dramatically and everybody knows that is not going to happen.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
Planespotter85
Username
Josh-70
Very true ..I'm bored waiting for new levels which won't be here for a while apparently

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Very true ..I'm bored waiting for new levels which won't be here for a while apparently

you maybe bored but the last major updated caused so many problems. We can hope that GI learned something and will release the next update with few or new bugs.
I expect the next major updated will be at the end of the year but we may receive so minor updates during the event in october.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
Planespotter85
Username
Josh-70
you maybe bored but the last major updated caused so many problems. We can hope that GI learned something and will release the next update with few or new bugs.
I expect the next major updated will be at the end of the year but we may receive so minor updates during the event in october.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Can I have your code please mine is josh-70

name and code is posted in my signature. Just PM or send me a profile message if sending an invite.
yarcb is a windows 10 game
level 73 290 stars, 9 hearts
Friend Code: 207gh9kp I will refuse those who do not send me a pm when inviting me unless they are known to me.

Please update your personal details as they do not match what you have posted.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
04n6zuu7
Username
RAVAGE DAWG
Cosmic blue you are yarcb? Great. And thanks.
RAVAGE DAWG
04n6zuu7
Level 36
Stars 61
Hearts. 6
What is a signature page? Is it your profile parts with items you need and items you can send?

Top Bottom