Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THE GAME CAN BE TRANSFERRED TO A NEW CELL?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
I think my cell is dead and I really do not want to lose my game!!! I'm on a mission to 3 star every flight and I am NOT starting over again.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
a4d2dws
Username
Vangees (iPad) Gifts-Send2iPad (Android)
I've had to start over 3 times because of unrepairable cell phones and it's not fun! GI states they can't reinstate your game because it's not online so the only way to do it is by backing up the app + data. I don't know of a good app that will do that unless you have a rooted phone.

mel

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04chunln
Username
Meli2-what I need most
You need a rooted phone. Then you can make backups with titanium backup from game + data. Within titanium backup you can schedule weekly backups and even (when you pay for the app) automatically backup to services like dropbox (or make it a habit to copy your backups to an offline device every week). This won't help you when your phone is allready death :(
Titanium backup: http://t.co/c0Jb4uyJ
for a user guide: http://t.co/pwqdRqm9

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Hmmm, will keep that in mind, thx Mel. For some reason, the battery does not want to accept a charge. I've tried two different charger cords but nothing. Have two others at home that I REALLY hope work.

This may also sound dumb, but have you tried saving the game through your memory card. Once that's done, you can easily put the memory card into your new phone and hopefully Airport City should be running up to date from your old phone.

Or you could try Kitt2219's method of buying a new battery. Surely that would cost less than replacing the phone for a new one.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Well I left the phone on the charger all night and fortunately its now fully charged so my airport is open again for business folks!!!

I'm due for an upgrade in Nov so I think I'm going to look into rooting this phone. What have I to lose. Now to figure out how to root it...

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
a4d2dws
Username
Vangees (iPad) Gifts-Send2iPad (Android)
Well I left the phone on the charger all night and fortunately its now fully charged so my airport is open again for business folks!!!

I'm due for an upgrade in Nov so I think I'm going to look into rooting this phone. What have I to lose. Now to figure out how to root it...

I rooted my phone about two weeks ago and I started with this forum https://www.airportcitygame.com/topic/226-rooted-phone-play-the-latest-version-of-airport-city-alongside-the-extended-gift-list-version/

Dave tells you exactly where to go to find the information you need. I went on to XDA Developers and read their guides as well and although I was a nervous wreck I'm officially rooted!!! I do recommend you download Titanium Back up *root once you're rooted cause it will back up all of your files including data.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Username
BEW0072 Airport
I rooted my phone about two weeks ago and I started with this forum http://www.airportci...t-list-version/

Dave tells you exactly where to go to find the information you need. I went on to XDA Developers and read their guides as well and although I was a nervous wreck I'm officially rooted!!! I do recommend you download Titanium Back up *root once you're rooted cause it will back up all of your files including data.

COOL!!! :cool: Thanks Vangees!!!

Think I will try to root the old Galaxy in case I totally hose it.

Top Bottom