Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Do You Play on Nox

Just heard back from GI Kate regarding my support game that I play on Nox. (took 9 days for her to reply). I had to reinstall the game after my computer crashed, and the first time I opened it I got the violation of terms message. Apparently, according to her, GI does not support games being played on 3rd party software. She then suggested I download the game from the official play store. :confused::confused::confused: (which it was).

Has anybody else had a problem with restoring a game being played on Nox?

Just heard back from GI Kate regarding my support game that I play on Nox. (took 9 days for her to reply). I had to reinstall the game after my computer crashed, and the first time I opened it I got the violation of terms message. Apparently, according to her, GI does not support games being played on 3rd party software. She then suggested I download the game from the official play store. :confused::confused::confused: (which it was).

Well, I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it, letting google play get me to the right level, and it's working! Wish I had known that 9 days ago!

Oh well, lasted about 5 minutes, then violation message again. :(:(:( It was a good try, and looked hopeful, but no joy.

Last edited:
I have fuel games on Nox. Id just create a new game or reinstall from Google account, and see what happened. It's only as you told them it was nix you got blocked. Shhhhhhhhh!
Tried that - blocked it again. Won't mention Nox again!!! I've already replaced the game, so not a big deal, but, as usual, GI is very disappointing. I guess they don't like folks having 9 or 10 support games!:p:p:p

had the same problem a cople off months ago
got the same answer as you got then i sent her receipts of purchases i made and friendly asked for a refund ore transfer to a other device (platform)
and they than transfered my game to windows
after that i started a other game on nox but limited to gifting and fuel

had the same problem a cople off months ago
got the same answer as you got then i sent her receipts of purchases i made and friendly asked for a refund ore transfer to a other device (platform)
and they than transfered my game to windows
after that i started a other game on nox but limited to gifting and fuel
She did offer to transfer to another device, maybe I'll do that sometime in the future. I'm running out of tablets and phones!!!:D:D:D

Blue Jay

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Just when I was thinking: "how to backup my nox games"..
Thanks, now I know this is not possible.

Only wanted to avoid ring members needing to change friend-codes...if shit may hit the fan.
There is a backup option on the multi engine area of nox. I back up my nox games every day, and have even restored one of them. Not near it at the moment but think there is a button called backup/restore. Bu only on the multi screen menu, its against each emulator you have

Top Bottom