Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Do you have excess Rocket gardens or space travel monuments?

Many players that have been launching for awhile have a lot of these buildings sitting in storage. I haven't checked on Alien legacy because I've never have more than 6, but the good news for the other two buildings is that if you sell the ones you've built in your city you'll get 1500 coins for a rocket garden and 2500 coins for a space travel monument. When you put another in its' place, the instant build cost is only 500 coins. Clear your warehouse and collect coins at the same time. Sweet!

Be smart about it, though. Only ever do it just after you've collected your drops. At 24hrs a pop, you don't want to waste a day;)

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Many players that have been launching for awhile have a lot of these buildings sitting in storage. I haven't checked on Alien legacy because I've never have more than 6, but the good news for the other two buildings is that if you sell the ones you've built in your city you'll get 1500 coins for a rocket garden and 2500 coins for a space travel monument. When you put another in its' place, the instant build cost is only 500 coins. Clear your warehouse and collect coins at the same time. Sweet!

Be smart about it, though. Only ever do it just after you've collected your drops. At 24hrs a pop, you don't want to waste a day;)
This will not work for all those who have 10 of them. :whistle:

"I want a Golden Ticket, and I WANT IT NOW!!" Veruca Salt, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

This game is about building your own master creation, not competing with someone else's. It's no good worrying about what everyone else has. Ironically, although you are building your own personal and special world, the players that have the "me, me, me" mindset will ultimately take a lot longer to achieve their goals. It's as much about supporting your neighbours as it is looking after yourself. Do your best by everyone around you and the support will come back in far greater multiples than ONE. ;).

It's part of what is so special about this game and keeps so many people playing indefinitely where most other games go by the wayside very quickly.

Last edited:
Top Bottom