Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Dismal Drop Rates (Events and Otherwise)

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I usually do my best to not complain about things, but these recent drop rates have been dismal and depressing even. One time, I would look forward to events. Nowadays, they just aren't as fun. The events were challenging, but doable. They are nearly impossible now...at least for me. The past two events I tried (Rock The Sky and Down The Rabbit Hole) were huge failures. When you purchase a flight bonus item and fly over 30 flights with NO DROP WHATSOEVER, it just doesn't make sense to continue. Plus the weather event also had a very dismal drop rate from flights, not to mention the change in planetarium drop rates. G! needs to make things fun again.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Yep. I got one nanocoating this morning from a neighbor, haven't got once since. I used less than two hours after getting it and two hours later, I needed it again. Still blocked.
Fortunately, once you get a weather station and a trade ring going, you should be fine

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Yeah my issue is with everything else. The events are normally tough; completing 3 collections 5 times was no easy feat, but it was doable if you committed to the event. Nowadays, however, hard work doesn't pay off. The bonus items do not have an effect on those items either (spyglass for events and golden dice for non events). This is my issue.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Eventually people won't spend greens on those things. That seems self defeating for GI, but what do I know.

I didn't do the Rock event but the drop rates for this event were dismal the first few days. It's come and gone but I think I'm actually going to be able to finish without bonuses. Thye one thing that still has been dismal is the fungus collection drops
The knives and fungus drop has been terrible. I managed to get one collection from the flights complete, but after sending 20 to 30 turboprop flights on a spyglass bonus and not get a single item from the drop, I gave up. I wasted resources on the Rock The Sky event....wasn't gonna make the same mistake again. G! needs to fix it; the collecting portion of the game has lost its luster. It's absolutely unacceptable for the weather item drops to be this low...especially with the feature just being added.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I'll agree on the prop plane drops...those have been really bad. The rates for the Delta and Jumbo seems better and no extra items are needed. I don't own Condors so I haven't tried those.
Delta drop wasn't as bad agreed....still terrible, but not as bad as the turboprop.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
It has come to a point where we need a trade ring going in order to progress. This game is just so wrong. Many players have their own support game(s) now.
And that shouldn't be so. At one time, support accts were nice to have, but you could do without them. Nowadays, if youre not in a fuel ring, you can't do a thing! Now weather rings are popping up because people can't get the items by drop alone. Events are no longer fun because they've reduced the drop rates so badly. I love this game and have stayed through many of the bad changes through the past year, but this is terrible. They're ruining the best phone game
I've ever played.

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
And that shouldn't be so. At one time, support accts were nice to have, but you could do without them. Nowadays, if youre not in a fuel ring, you can't do a thing! Now weather rings are popping up because people can't get the items by drop alone. Events are no longer fun because they've reduced the drop rates so badly. I love this game and have stayed through many of the bad changes through the past year, but this is terrible. They're ruining the best phone game
I've ever played.
Exactly

Top Bottom