Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

DEYAMO- GI can’t count?

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
WOW, JOKERJOKER #1 yet again last week with only 1/14 members in the alliance this seems totally legit to me with 7646141 PAX in one week with one player, can anyone tell me or prove that this isn't cheating then please tell us :whistle: Oh and btw GI, stop banning the innocent and focus your attentions on what @Speed said please (y)

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
WOW, JOKERJOKER #1 yet again last week with only 1/14 members in the alliance this seems totally legit to me with 7646141 PAX in one week with one player, can anyone tell me or prove that this isn't cheating then please tell us :whistle: Oh and btw GI, stop banning the innocent and focus your attentions on what @Speed said please (y)

What is really suspicious is you ! I think you are cheating ! G! should ban you ! because you fly less than 100 000 000 passengers a week !

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
What is really suspicious is you ! I think you are cheating ! G! should ban you ! because you fly less than 100 000 000 passengers a week !

This is true, maybe 50k PAX per week and 222 stars at level 76 I have a red flag with them ;):ROFLMAO:.

Can you imagine somebody (in real life) winning the lotto nearly every week and nobody raising any suspicion to it :p. Banning for a only a day or two really is a JokerJoker ;)

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
This is true, maybe 50k PAX per week and 222 stars at level 76 I have a red flag with them ;):ROFLMAO:.

Can you imagine somebody (in real life) winning the lotto nearly every week and nobody raising any suspicion to it :p. Banning for a only a day or two really is a JokerJoker ;)

50 000 ? ? ? that's all ? ? for sur you are guilty !

it is exactly right !

Top Bottom