Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Dark Skies drop is 0 %

I have not tried the soul net bonus yet, because I have no aerosols. Is it fixed?

Guess that explains all the flares I'm getting from my black wraiths now. :D Here's hoping the drops from Halloween Shop, Cemetery and Pumpkin Bed have also improved.
Nothing on IOS yet, just checked :-(
Cannot send gift
Bugs been repaired apparently. Update for android in store.
Thank you.
  • I'm having a busy weekend but hope that bugs will be sorted by Tuesday when I'll have more time to play :sneaky:
soul nets work, update game before using

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
27anud6n
Username
MaMaMiMi
This is what happen 0 drop from the visit to my neighbors cities i click on phantom white and
Pumpkin Bed
Halloween shop
Cemetery
Just i get coins no any items (n)
This is the first time happen with me :( please confirm if its happen to you.
I NEVER GET ITEMS ONLY HAVE ONE IN 8 DAYS SO SAD

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
27anud6n
Username
MaMaMiMi
There was a bug and GI updated and every thing works fine did you update the game ?
If yes you update wait one more day sure there is drop and you can complete the event.
Yes ty so much but now no cans lol no-one sends them I Dr d out 1 to EVERYONE and I get none back

Yes ty so much but now no cans lol no-one sends them I Dr d out 1 to EVERYONE and I get none back
If you complete your signature, and add that you need aerosols, and also make it part of your game name (shorten your name if you need to), people will know that you need them. Just because you send someone an aerosol can doesn't mean that they will send one back to you. Most people on this forum don't play that way. Take advantage of the benefits of this great forum - let people know what you need and also what you can send.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
27anud6n
Username
MaMaMiMi
If you complete your signature, and add that you need aerosols, and also make it part of your game name (shorten your name if you need to), people will know that you need them. Just because you send someone an aerosol can doesn't mean that they will send one back to you. Most people on this forum don't play that way. Take advantage of the benefits of this great forum - let people know what you need and also what you can send.
Please add me I play everyday carry over 24,000 pass
27anud6n

Top Bottom