Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Dark Skies drop is 0 %

Second day no drops from
Pumpkin Bed
Halloween shop
Cemetery
Also cannot send gifts
I can send gifts but zero drops from buildings.:( Soul net not working, but can get an occasional black wraith by visiting Madlen 5-6 times (sometimes more). Someone didn't plan real well when they developed this event - just like the last one.:mad::mad::mad:

Edit: But I've managed to get another 20 crystal balls, and 4 more useless soul nets.

I can send gifts but zero drops from buildings.:( Soul net not working, but can get an occasional black wraith by visiting Madlen 5-6 times (sometimes more). Someone didn't plan real well when they developed this event - just like the last one.:mad::mad::mad:

Edit: But I've managed to get another 20 crystal balls, and 4 more useless soul nets.
I saw your gift cannot click it and try 3 times by quit the game and start again nothing change and the strange thing is that 13 gifts are gone and i did not send any gift.
I think that GI update the game AC but they did not update the events and thats why there is bugs.

Last edited:

Alini

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
042a7tom
Username
Alini

Hi Crescent, do u click on only 1 item each time you visit Madlen?

@Gt city
Please can you help me i open a ticket (#8099680)
1- today second day there is no drop from phantom white and, Pumpkin Bed, Halloween shop, Cemetery when i visit my neighbors and also from my city same buildings.
2- today i cannot send and received gifts
3- when i visit neighbors the game freeze
This happen when the event Dark Skies start.

Hi Crescent, do u click on only 1 item each time you visit Madlen?
No, I don't click on anything. Just visiting seems to reset something, like when we try to get current launches to show.

Just as a note, also noticed that clicking black wraiths in neighbors' airports doesn't count toward total so don't waste neighbors' visits on that. :(

No, I don't click on anything. Just visiting seems to reset something, like when we try to get current launches to show.

Just as a note, also noticed that clicking black wraiths in neighbors' airports doesn't count toward total so don't waste neighbors' visits on that. :(
in fact when you click on neighbours black wraiths it might drop items for Witch Costume collection. Albeit very seldom

This is what happen 0 drop from the visit to my neighbors cities i click on phantom white and
Pumpkin Bed
Halloween shop
Cemetery
Just i get coins no any items (n)
This is the first time happen with me :( please confirm if its happen to you.

in fact when you click on neighbours black wraiths it might drop items for Witch Costume collection. Albeit very seldom
And it sometime drop Aerosol if you are short of them.
There are drops coming from both neighbor buildings as well as the ghosts/wraiths. I visited a few neighbors last night and got items for the various collections

There are only about 4 threads around the ghosts not converting to wraiths already.

here is the e-mail they sent me about my use of 6 soul nets, then they gave them back, I used them before I read the e-mail, I hope I'll get them back again

Dear David Smith,

Your request (#8099852) has been updated. Please, check for the new comment!
You'll get our response within 24 hours from your latest message.

6bk6dPrSqD4_-_%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%BF%D0%B8%D1%8F.jpg

Katherine Novak (Game Insight Support)

Oct 27, 15:25 MSK

Dear David,

We have sent 6 soul nets to your game. Open the application with a stable internet connection to receive them. Please, don't use these bonuses until the next update which is under development at the moment.

Thank you for understanding.

Sincerely,
Katherine
Game Insight Support Team

Alini

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
042a7tom
Username
Alini

Thank you.
  • I'm having a busy weekend but hope that bugs will be sorted by Tuesday when I'll have more time to play :sneaky:

Top Bottom