Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Dark Skies 2018 event available

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
Plodding along now should complete within the time frame just need them aerosols. the drop rate on the Halloween shops and pumpkins is not good any on3 else having this problem ?

Yep, not a good drop-rate from them. But doable I think. I just need 1 more item to finish the collection. Been visiting neighbors to click their shops/pumpkin everyday.

30 more aerosols to go, with flight items too. I might be able to finish if it goes like this till end of event.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Robobobo888
Username
Robobobo888
I’ve been able to catch 8 black wraiths with each soul net
I've never gotten more than 7. I've tried quitting out, visiting Madlen, staying put in my city...no matter what I get 2 more appearing before the clock runs out (+5 to start = 7 total). Do you have any trick to getting the 8th one?

I managed to catch at least 15 black wraiths without a Net during the first two days of the event
I usually have 5 white wraiths hanging around my city. Do you keep dispatching those with Bright Lantern in order to give black ones a shot at appearing? Or do they sometimes change over without you taking any action?

I've never gotten more than 7. I've tried quitting out, visiting Madlen, staying put in my city...no matter what I get 2 more appearing before the clock runs out (+5 to start = 7 total). Do you have any trick to getting the 8th one?

I usually have 5 white wraiths hanging around my city. Do you keep dispatching those with Bright Lantern in order to give black ones a shot at appearing? Or do they sometimes change over without you taking any action?
they change without you doing anything. Dispatching them doesnt help, I dont think. I used 8 nets to catch 60. No choice.

I only got 8 one or two times. I think now there’s a time counter that rules the wraiths appearance. And somehow I got 8. Or perhaps it was just a coincidence, and the eighth was in fact one of those that appear by itself.

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
Plodding along now should complete within the time frame just need them aerosols. the drop rate on the Halloween shops and pumpkins is not good any on3 else having this problem ?

So do I !
I have 4 Halloween shop and I have only one item !!! Yesterday, for example I had zero item during all the day... so, i visited around 21 times and got zero...

So do I !
I have 4 Halloween shop and I have only one item !!! Yesterday, for example I had zero item during all the day... so, i visited around 21 times and got zero...
I have 4 shops , 1 (now 2) cemeteries and 1 pumpkin bed. Not a single drop since the beginning of the event!
All items were obtained by visiting friends. (And it was enough, as I have already finished but even so...)

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
I have 4 shops , 1 (now 2) cemeteries and 1 pumpkin bed. Not a single drop since the beginning of the event!
All items were obtained by visiting friends. (And it was enough, as I have already finished but even so...)

Oh !! The drop rate is absolutely bad !

And, do you know how many friend did you visit to complete the required collection to complete the event ?

Thanks for your reply !!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
049bu772
Username
JGK
Just a helpful advice for those who surely are suffering from poor drop rates;
For those who need aerosols so bad, visit a neighbor's black wraiths( though they come at seldom rates) once the white wraiths are back, visit another neighbor and keep refreshing to get more aerosols.You should be having at least 5 to 8 aerosols for 60 neighbor visits for black wraiths!
Remember flights and free ads are also very effective!(You should be having soul nets though)

For those with the issue of seal collection, avoid visiting Halloween shops for neighbours.The drop rate is terrible (from my experience) hence visit cemeteries and pumpkin beds!

Crystal ball collection is quite easy since item drop rate is good!

Good luck to all!

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
For those who need aerosols so bad, visit a neighbor's black wraiths( though they come at seldom rates) once the white wraiths are back, visit another neighbor and keep refreshing to get more aerosols.You should be having at least 5 to 8 aerosols for 60 neighbor visits for black wraiths!

Good luck to all!

Thank you! I just realized that black wraiths also appear at neighbor's. 14 more aerosols to go!

Remember flights and free ads are also very effective!(You should be having soul nets though)

For those with the issue of seal collection, avoid visiting Halloween shops for neighbours.The drop rate is terrible (from my experience) hence visit cemeteries and pumpkin beds!

Crystal ball collection is quite easy since item drop rate is good!

Good luck to all!
I didn't find the drop rates from neighbours shops worse than from pumpkins or cemeteries.
I've got almost all my items from neighbors in spite having my own (which drop nearly nothing)

Top Bottom