Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Dancing With Leprechauns (2017) Award

Status
Not open for further replies.

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
Might be my last(n)
Screenshot_2017-03-13-14-03-43-980_com.gameinsight.airport.png

MelMel

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
!Rotterdam123!
Username
Rotterdam air8
Might be my last(n)

Why AJ?

And to everyone finishing early, what's your secret? Leftovers from last year plus an active bonus? I'm not in the position to use a bonus regularly, but wondering whether an event like this is doable without... clovers should be ok, but the drop rate of the two collections seems minimal :(

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Why AJ?

And to everyone finishing early, what's your secret? Leftovers from last year plus an active bonus? I'm not in the position to use a bonus regularly, but wondering whether an event like this is doable without... clovers should be ok, but the drop rate of the two collections seems minimal :(
I did finished also, in about 2 hours. Yes, stock of needed items from last year and few more Delta's flight to get some needed items. Now I am stockpiling items for next year. (y)

MelMel

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
!Rotterdam123!
Username
Rotterdam air8
I did finished also, in about 2 hours. Yes, stock of needed items from last year and few more Delta's flight to get some needed items. Now I am stockpiling items for next year. (y)

You make it sounds extremely doable haha. I guess I've been unlucky so far: completed 15 flights (5 of each aircraft) and zero drops.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
You make it sounds extremely doable haha. I guess I've been unlucky so far: completed 15 flights (5 of each aircraft) and zero drops.
I had 8 bonuses active, since I was flying to Excavation destinations (India: Taj Mahal destinations). For this event I finished all 3 destinations with 3 stars last year, so I just bought two Delta's and did about 30 flights (speeding up - what helped me to finished yesterday's Daily Event also).

But, do not worry. 9 days should be enough to finish it, I hope successfully for most (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom