Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Daily videos after a purchase

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03lz0yaj
Username
Gnobama
Hi,

I was wondering if other players on iOS (or maybe other devices) experienced this as well.

EVERYTIME I bought some greenies I won't get the daily videos for at least 1 week.
I contacted G! several times and there answers is everytime...it's not familiar with them so it's no bug...like new bugs can't happen...

On my recent 'complain' they told me that videos wheren't guaranteed on a daily bases.
I know that, but not getting videos for more then a week and everytime it happens after a purchase is not coincidence for me.

So if any fellow pilots reconigze this problem, just let me know.

Cheers,
Ray

Michael

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03pkxomv
Username
Mikeyb
Hi,

I was wondering if other players on iOS (or maybe other devices) experienced this as well.

EVERYTIME I bought some greenies I won't get the daily videos for at least 1 week.
I contacted G! several times and there answers is everytime...it's not familiar with them so it's no bug...like new bugs can't happen...

On my recent 'complain' they told me that videos wheren't guaranteed on a daily bases.
I know that, but not getting videos for more then a week and everytime it happens after a purchase is not coincidence for me.

So if any fellow pilots reconigze this problem, just let me know.

Cheers,
Ray

Hi, yes it’s happened to me every time I bought greenies too. I put a ticket in as well and got the same answer.

Top Bottom