Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Mission Strategies

PhactorPhil

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20omhnh9
Username
PhactorPhil
It seems I'm always amazed at what is expected to be accomplished to achieve the daily missions. I've now reached level 41, and today's mission includes 35 flights sent and 35 flights completed.

I have 7 aircraft (1 TP, 2 Jets, 1 Delta, 2 PD, 1 J). Outside of the Turbo Prop, flight times range from 3 hours to over 8 hours. Considering there are only 24 hours in a day and I must sleep and work for at least half of that, is it realistic to achieve the 35 flight requirement?

How in the world are my forum friends completing the daily missions? Are they speeding up with Fuel, Fuel Catalyst, or using Vintage Weathervanes? To me, it doesn't seem like much of a payoff to expend resources for the Workaholic set only to get two random collectible items. I'd rather save those resources for quests or other tasks with a bigger payoff.

So what is your strategy on the Daily Missions?

suckerp

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04sj8mjr
Username
SPNEW-NeededItem
Still have 3 Turbo Props which I'm constantly flying to Turkey to get landing lamps for green maps later. Along with golden falcons who just need about 2 hours per flight it's pretty easy to complete without changing strategies or even use extra fuel beside the 5x free F20 from the videos.
I might be wrong but I think at least red launches count for either sending planes or returning planes or even both. So if you're lucky enough to find a QL party with instant returns it's even easier.

The only daily missions I almost never complete are the ones where you have to use fuel for instant returns. Since I'm saving all the extra fuel for adventure flights I rather fail those daily mission than to miss out on the adventure flights reward buildings. So unless I'm actually doing adventure flights I fail those daily missions.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
For newer players, the daily mission can be productive -- unless, of course, the "speed up with fuel" task is there. For older players like me, they are pretty useless. I have 55 buildings which drop collectibles every day without me doing a darn thing. So what's my motivation to do all that work for two more?
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. Android
I hate landing Guest Planes......
The longest task for me.

As I finished all my adventure flights, I always speed up my flights with my fuels.
The system for me is, no passenger is waiting at the buildings.
So fuel work for me.

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
After my normal activity I check what's left of the daily missions:
Guest planes? I don't even bother.
Gifts and neighbours? Easy...
Speed ups and/or flights sent? Put one of my planes in reserve, buy a propeller driven (cheapest) and do the send/speed-up thing until completed. It's an easy strategy if you have a bit if extra fuel to spare (cheapest way)...

Last edited:
Top Bottom