Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Blue Launch Daily launch

Jon Allen

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
TokyoJon2015
Username
TokyoJon2015
Here is the updated list. Continue to state your cases for tomorrow and Friday. Due to a commitment at work the pad tomorrow will not be open until 18:45 UTC. Please let me know if this is a problem for you.
@Jon Allen @Dalija @Aviatrix @Spork @TeresaLisboa @JusTheBest @Arggers @Zala @GAB @A.Sampeak @Capt.S
Anyone else is welcome to join! The more, the merrier.

Thursday’s Lineup
1) @Spork (696 points)
2) @Ssam04 (336points)
3) @Zala (336 points)
4) @JusTheBest (216 points)
5) ... (216 points)
6) ... (96 points)
7) ... (96 points)
8+) @GAB (48 points)

Friday’s lineup
1) @Zala (696 points)
2) @Ssam04 (336points)
3) ... (336 points)
4) ... (216 points)
5) ... (216 points)
6) ... (96 points)
7) ... (96 points)
8+) ... (48 points)

I'm good with the 18:45 see you then....

I lost today's launch - again :(
but this time I really don't know why
I'm home, online and with the forum opened
This thread is marked as "watched". nevertheless I don't receive any notifications !
I'm going to "unwatch" it and try to mark it again later
@TeresaLisboa I’ve quoted you and tagged you. Hopefully you’ll get notified this time. The pad is open.

We are launched per our captain @Spork Good work team. Feel free to state your cases for tomorrow. The pad will be open at 19:30UTC.
@Jon Allen @Dalija @Aviatrix @Spork @TeresaLisboa @JusTheBest @Arggers @Zala @GAB @A.Sampeak @Capt.S

Friday’s lineup
1) @Zala (696 points)
2) @Ssam04 (336points)
3) @Dalija (336 points)
4) ... (216 points)
5) ... (216 points)
6) ... (96 points)
7) ... (96 points)
8+) ... (48 points)

I will be working on Saturday and will be unable to open the pad. On a similar note, @Teboho had mentioned he might fire a QL on Sunday the 27th. Unfortunately, I won't be able to participate much in this party as I have used most of my launch fuel launching QL's the past two weekends. Because of this, I would prefer not to use my only QL since I will not be able to participate more than 56 points for most of the day. I will resume this daily on Monday pending what happens this weekend, but feel free to work together and launch without me.

We are launched per our captain @Spork Good work team. Feel free to state your cases for tomorrow. The pad will be open at 19:30UTC.

Friday’s lineup
1) @Zala (696 points)
2) @Ssam04 (336points)
3) @Dalija (336 points)
4) ... (216 points)
5) ... (216 points)
6) ... (96 points)
7) ... (96 points)
8+) ... (48 points)

I will be working on Saturday and will be unable to open the pad. On a similar note, @Teboho had mentioned he might fire a QL on Sunday the 27th. Unfortunately, I won't be able to participate much in this party as I have used most of my launch fuel launching QL's the past two weekends. Because of this, I would prefer not to use my only QL since I will not be able to participate more than 56 points for most of the day. I will resume this daily on Monday pending what happens this weekend, but feel free to work together and launch without me.
19:30 doesn’t work for me on the east coast. I’ll be in the middle of my commute. @Teboho I would be up for a QL party this weekend if you’re available. Tag me and I’ll fire a QL also.

Top Bottom