Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Curse of the Valley of the Kings Quest

Device
  1. Windows PC
Windows 5.10.1 update is now available and straightjackets are received
Thanks!

I just came home after a long day without checking the forum. I saw that everyone said the bug had been fixed, so I went into Microsoft Store to check for any updates 5 mins ago. Could not find any updates. Then, 3 mins later, you made this post and now I am updating! :)

Yes they do. Just got 3. Maybe yours don't as you've finished event!
That's what my post was talking about - if you've finished event, even if you do not click complete, the burial vaults don't drop straitjackets anymore, just possessed passengers.

burial vault.JPG

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
I need two Sesen to complete the Ancient Ritual portion of the quest. So this morning I used a Vintage Weathervane to speed up seven Turboprops to Giza. I bought a Golden Dice for four bank notes to increase the chance of item drops.
35 flights landed without a single Ancient Ritual drop.
I said a few months ago that GI must have changed the Golden Dice drop rate because, while they used to drop fairly well, they were fairly worthless at that point in time. My experience today underscores that conclusion.
Ivan/Free2Play ... can you confirm or deny that Golden Dice are fairly worthless because the drop odds have been decreased substantially?
Does anyone have a success story using Golden Dice?
Thanks!
Cheers,
Tom

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
I need two Sesen to complete the Ancient Ritual portion of the quest. So this morning I used a Vintage Weathervane to speed up seven Turboprops to Giza. I bought a Golden Dice for four bank notes to increase the chance of item drops.
I said a few months ago that GI must have changed the Golden Dice drop rate because, while they used to drop fairly well, they were fairly worthless at that point in time. My experience today underscores that conclusion.
Ivan/Free2Play ... can you confirm or deny that Golden Dice are fairly worthless because the drop odds have been decreased substantially?
Thanks!
Cheers,
Tom

Nothing has been changed about Golden Dice for ages. We check how all bonuses work once in a while, we can check this one, too.

I bought 2 golden dices last week i flew some regular flights without it and after aplying the GD the dropp rate has improved for about 30% ruff calculation
but i noticed that on visits and events the GD has barely effect .
Had better results wen i bought the SG for event but dont know iff its the combination with GD ore if its only the SG that improves the dropprate.
one thing is for sure Gd used to dropp twice as much during planetarium visits than it dus now.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Sorry, solved.
Turns out that the new version of AC on Windows is not compatible with Windows 8.1.

Natasha Rostova
(Game Insight Support)
Oct 18, 13:30 MSK
Dear player,
As a result of some technical updates and expansion of the game, the Airport City system requirements for a smooth and stable play have increased. For this reason, devices with Windows 8/8.1 on board are no longer supported. You can keep playing your current game, but the new versions will no longer be available to you. There are several ways out of the situation:
- We can migrate your profile to any other mobile platform of your choice: iOS, Android, Samsung, Amazon or Windows Phone 10.
- Update your device to Windows 10 if it's available for your model, and keep playing Airport City on the current device.

I don’t want to upgrade to Windows 10 so I guess my Windows support game will be deleted. I can’t visit any neighbors outside of Madlen and the Update Now! Window keeps appearing in spite of the fact that I can’t update.

Cheers,
Tom

Thanks!
Cheers,
Tom
I flew today TPs with instant return and SG + SC activated and they dropped quite some items. I would say that for events SG and not GD improves the drop rate...
On another case, flying adventure flights without GD brings really poor results so here GD seems to be useful.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a3evr0p
Username
Cowboy Roper
Like others I have hit the possessed passengers terminal limit (1190 in my case) and zero straight jackets problem. I tried killing off the possessed passengers with VR handguns and ammo, but apparently they are zombies and they do not die and thus free up space in the possessed passengers terminal. So much for that idea. (grin)

Having a surplus of AC cash, I bought 4 packages of 20 straight jackets and went through them all, and am almost back at the possessed passengers terminal full and zero straight jacket problem. I have not completed the event, but I am getting close.

Maybe I can get straight jackets as gifts now and that will help solve the problem.

As for the smaller size of the icons and the overall smaller size of the city, I am getting used to it. I haven't figured out any way to zoom in the city and make it bigger. I think I am zoomed in as much as possible. The one good thing about the smaller icons and that they are located on the BASE of the buildings not above the buildings, is that it is easier to tap on the building that I want. With some of the crowed cities that I visit, this has been a big help.

I hope the next event is Halloween based. I still have all my buildings from last year.

Top Bottom