Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Curse of the Valley of the Kings Quest

AshPort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03bv6gap
Username
Ashport
And a general comment about extending the event duration: don't forget guys, that next event in the row is the Halloween one and it is knocking on the door (this one is scheduled to finish on 26th so 5 days left to Halloween only).
re visit, or same time next year, they dont have to do it at all
not like they care about drop rates etc, or other problems

A Merryflyer

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03nhxjex
Username
A Merryflyer
Dahsur I've had 46 flights and 11 drops. Ratio not bad, just taken 3 days!

Dashur: 76 flights and 11 drops.

I did also complete the side-quest and an Orderly Set (20 straitjackets) appeared in my Warehouse as promised.

I managed to get six Burial Vaults fairly quickly, but have so far only managed to collect 6 Whispers in the Walls items.

My feeling is that without some intervention on the Straitjacket issue, I will be ok for Ancient Ritual and Lords of the Nile, but will miss Whispers in the Walls target.

Age of Ash should come to mind as one of the hardest events so far.
@Dan is correct. This one isn’t that tough if the bug wasn’t present, just annoyingly repetitive.
Age of Ash was the hardest I’ve seen so far but I was eons away from where my game is now. I also think the tough one mentioned will be very tough and aimed at very high end players. It’ll make an intersting change seeing them go on about how good it is and the lower players crying out about how GI is milking them again :ROFLMAO:.

Truth be told, the difficulty with events needs to be mixed up to keep it interesting. Patience, Grasshoppers. I didn’t get close to finishing Age of Ash the first time around. That’s just the way it is. I expect I’ll do it easy on my second attempt.

@Sam111 , all 6 of my vaults from last time are working perfectly well this time around. Huge bonus starting the event not needing slabs.

@volly , Ivan has asked us repeatedly not to tag him in posts. Don’t worry, he’s watching! ;)

@Dan is correct. This one isn’t that tough if the bug wasn’t present, just annoyingly repetitive.
Age of Ash was the hardest I’ve seen so far but I was eons away from where my game is now. I also think the tough one mentioned will be very tough and aimed at very high end players. It’ll make an intersting change seeing them go on about how good it is and the lower players crying out about how GI is milking them again :ROFLMAO:.

Truth be told, the difficulty with events needs to be mixed up to keep it interesting. Patience, Grasshoppers. I didn’t get close to finishing Age of Ash the first time around. That’s just the way it is. I expect I’ll do it easy on my second attempt.

@Sam111 , all 6 of my vaults from last time are working perfectly well this time around. Huge bonus starting the event not needing slabs.

@volly , Ivan has asked us repeatedly not to tag him in posts. Don’t worry, he’s watching! ;)
Age of ash. Nothing in wiki. Bit like this one!

I am stuck as well.
I have heard if you have burial vaults from last event they do not work during this event.
But.
Should I continue to use my slabs of rock to build more burial vaults or can I save them to use next time this events cones back?
I have had them sinds last year, producing passengers on hourly basis and they were working verry fine till i finnished the current event a few days ago .
So i would say deffenetly keep them in your city they are efficient and reusable when this event returns next year .

Just a reminder - if you gather all 5 items for the 3 collections, even if you don't hit "complete", you will lose the ability to get drops from the event flights. So if you plan on gathering more items for next year, don't collect all 5 items for each collection. (yes - this was an oops moment on my part. :(:oops:) But you can still fly for stars.

Apparently the burial vaults no longer drop straitjackets, either.

Just a reminder - if you gather all 5 items for the 3 collections, even if you don't hit "complete", you will lose the ability to get drops from the event flights. So if you plan on gathering more items for next year, don't collect all 5 items for each collection. (yes - this was an oops moment on my part. :(:oops:) But you can still fly for stars.

Apparently the burial vaults no longer drop straitjackets, either.
Really? This is new! So did you stop getting the drops after you collected the collections 5 times? Is that for all 3 collections?

Top Bottom