Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Curse of the Valley of the Kings 2018

Update on my numbers, almost 1 day after 1-9-13-9-9
Still not enough
I’m beginning to think I won’t finish this event... for the third time
Mine 6 6 0 9 2 ! I have all but abandoned. 3 starred delta, just finishing off jumbo and Daschur. Hated this event last year because of green passenger problems, not much fonder this time either.

My Kingdom for a Shen Ring!!!!!!!!! Harder to get than ice in the Sahara! Baz :)
Same here. I think each game is different as in my support account I have surplus of these rings.
As some of you say, drops will arrive sooner or later. Remember the Halloween's collection of the seal. Many of us complained but I guess that, at the end, we all completed it.
Regards,
Alf

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
This whole event I flew with 9 planes, 4 of them TPs to Darshur 80% of the time. Things will drop eventually because they always do, but y biggest challenge has been to keep the possessed pax flowing on my way to 10k masks
Hmm....keep it flowing? Meaning you're accumulating poss pax or are running out?

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I think this event shows how essential guest planes are when it comes to event items for the shop. It's harder for everyone to reach 10k because one of the main ways of getting event items has been removed completely. We will see how successful people are in reaching the 10k

I think this event shows how essential guest planes are when it comes to event items for the shop. It's harder for everyone to reach 10k because one of the main ways of getting event items has been removed completely. We will see how successful people are in reaching the 10k
I think it makes the ratings more fair. It makes us dedicate all our planes and/or burn extra fuel to fight for the top league. We can't just spend all day landing guest planes to stay up there.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I think it makes the ratings more fair. It makes us dedicate all our planes and/or burn extra fuel to fight for the top league. We can't just spend all day landing guest planes to stay up there.
Yeah I see your point. Was just pointing out the difference in difficulty is due to the guest plane removal.

Hmm....keep it flowing? Meaning you're accumulating poss pax or are running out?

I’m flying TPs exclusively to darshur so I can collect 18 masks an hour. Otherwise my termite hits 1690 passengers and I can’t get those. The 100-150 per day via this method outweighs the 1 mask difference between darshur and Giza

I still have to speed up a bunch of flights once in awhile to create room though too

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I’m flying TPs exclusively to darshur so I can collect 18 masks an hour. Otherwise my termite hits 1690 passengers and I can’t get those. The 100-150 per day via this method outweighs the 1 mask difference between darshur and Giza

I still have to speed up a bunch of flights once in awhile to create room though too
I agree fully. I havent started doing a bit more in that regard because I want to fully empty out the poss pax before starting this. Until then, I'm doing Giza until I get enough jackets to do more dahshur flights

Top Bottom