Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Curse of the Valley of the Kings 2018

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I have to agree. I've managed to get 9800 masks so far with non-stop flying/instant return. I've used up almost all my fuel, but what I don't get today will have to wait until the new alliance missions are completed during the next week. My other 2 games flying only event related flights are at 3000-3800 masks, no way will I be getting SMB's on those, but I'll be happy with 1 on my main. Our friend Mitlain is up to 28,752 already!!!
Good ol' mitlain

After finishing the Dahschur collection I have 24 straight jackets and 399 possed passenger. Should I use the straight jackets to use up the possed passenger or keep the for next years event?
I would let it as is, but I guess both options are valid.
But of course it all depends on your terminal capacity

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
But of course it all depends on your terminal capacity
I would say to make room for next year if you can. You can easily replenish straitjackets via the grounds or by neighbors next year, but an empty terminal gives you more room next year to go buckwild with collecting the items before you start reaching your limit

I would say to make room for next year if you can. You can easily replenish straitjackets via the grounds or by neighbors next year, but an empty terminal gives you more room next year to go buckwild with collecting the items before you start reaching your limit
True. But I would be happy ending with a 25% full terminal (at the moment I have a 66% full one). And as those flights only give 5 masks they’re worse than 6 masks Giza ones...

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
True. But I would be happy ending with a 25% full terminal (at the moment I have a 66% full one). And as those flights only give 5 masks they’re worse than 6 masks Giza ones...
Agreed, but its killing two birds with one stone with the dahshur flights. Im at about maybe 40% full, but what I do is dahshur when I have jackets, and giza when I dont. Once Im out of jackets, I just do Giza the rest of the time.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
If you can ignore the collection notification, you can start collecting for next year and when you are almost at the end of the event, make sure you lower the possessed passengers as much as you can so you can have a head start.

I’m almost done collecting enough for completing next time the event come around.
I didnt do the event this year. All my collecting is for next year, and yes I lowered my poss pax count quite a bit. Looks like we had the same idea

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Update on my numbers, almost 1 day after 1-9-13-9-9
Still not enough
I’m beginning to think I won’t finish this event... for the third time
You have 8 days. A lot can happen in 8 days. You'll get it done. I think the key is variety. Maybe its better to fly a mixed fleet to mix up the chances of drops.

You have 8 days. A lot can happen in 8 days. You'll get it done. I think the key is variety. Maybe its better to fly a mixed fleet to mix up the chances of drops.
Yes, I agree with you. ATM I’m flying TPs deltas and jumbos. Could fly giants but they’re occupied with other mission. Have to think about it.

Yes, I agree with you. ATM I’m flying TPs deltas and jumbos. Could fly giants but they’re occupied with other mission. Have to think about it.
I’ve completed it over 30x already using Deltas, Jumbos and Giants. I didn’t pay much attention to it but I suspect the drops were pretty evenly spread across the 3 planes. There’s plenty of time for the tide to turn in your favor.

Top Bottom