Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Curse of the Valley of the Kings 2018

I had yesterday morning something like 10-14-11-0-4, and only one collection done. (from memory, only the 0 and the 4 are sure ^^, the rest is to give the idea)
So I bought three 'bowl of riches' (two yesterday and one this morning).

And i manage to get the 4 missing Shen ring, juste this morning.
(about one per bowl, and one yesterday late, without the bowl).

(Now, I have the 5 collections, and 8-13-12-0-7 for the items)

So here, I think it is still possible for you, @user bb.
Just send all (I mean all your plane, put the ones not going to event in reserve hangar, or to trash for the smallest ones).
send all planes to the event destination, wait for all to come back. and only then, activate the bowl, and gather all landed win.
when use fuel on one TP to perform additional flight, during the time of the bowl.

i have made a bowl the morning (after the night lands) and in the evening (to restore fuel, F20 during the day).
And I manage to fullfill the event doing that.

Seems the spyglass works also the same (but with a 6 hours duration), If you really want this event, and could not buy the bowl, but only of you have a few spyglass available.

Hope i have helped !

i finished event my q is can i still get to 1000 or just spend it out

If you want to burn 10s of thousands of units of fuel then yes. Do the math...you’re getting at most 400 masks in a day based on your average. That puts you at about 5800.

Now it’s 96 units of fuel to get 20 masks, so let’s assume 100 fuel for easy math. 500 fuel units for every 100 masks...or 21,000 units of fuel for 4200 masks. That’s on top of needing over 200 Oscillating Beacons justtodo those flights.

Just like most things in this game it’s what you prioritize and what’s important to you

Perhaps burning fuel would be a good idea if the Planetarium was guaranteed which, in my opinion, is not. Once you manage to get those 10.000 mask, which is quite complicated and for sure not cheap, you have 1/10 of possibilities of getting the Planetarium. Unless I am wrong.

I think this event would be much more fair for all players (all levels) if guest planes were dropping masks. This would somehow ensure that the 10k masks could be obtained by any average player. Then, it would be a simple matter of luck to get the desired building.

Regards,
Alf

Perhaps burning fuel would be a good idea if the Planetarium was guaranteed which, in my opinion, is not. Once you manage to get those 10.000 mask, which is quite complicated and for sure not cheap, you have 1/10 of possibilities of getting the Planetarium. Unless I am wrong.

I think this event would be much more fair for all players (all levels) if guest planes were dropping masks. This would somehow ensure that the 10k masks could be obtained by any average player. Then, it would be a simple matter of luck to get the desired building.

Regards,
Alf
Sorry, but second statement is wrong. What will happen is people with stimulaters will get a huge advantage by guest planes and the price for those buildings will go up to 15,000 or 20,000.

Sorry, but second statement is wrong. What will happen is people with stimulaters will get a huge advantage by guest planes and the price for those buildings will go up to 15,000 or 20,000.
I don't know what "stimulaters" but if guest planes are a problem, then the number of masks needed should be reduced. The way it is now is virtually impossible to get all those masks for average players. Not to mention that this time we didn't have time to stockpile as this event started immediately after the previous one.
Regards,
Alf

I don't know what "stimulaters" but if guest planes are a problem, then the number of masks needed should be reduced. The way it is now is virtually impossible to get all those masks for average players. Not to mention that this time we didn't have time to stockpile as this event started immediately after the previous one.
Regards,
Alf

Does that mean 5800 of last event’s item to get a 12 passenger building was too high as well? I know I was unable to play the event as much as I would normally because of work but that was still a challenge

Not every event is going to be easy for all players. This one was really hard last time and this year it forces you to make choices. I don’t see anything wrong with a few of these types of events..in fact I’d like to see more like this because it’s hard even for long time players judging by where position 100 was at the start of the day.

Regards,
Alf
I appreciate that they give us a challenge within a challenge. It can be a little disappointing for the long-term players to finish an event within a couple of days, and not have anything else to go for. I think GI's thinking might be just that - an event for everyone, but a harder challenge within the event for those who want more. I think it's great. I used up almost all my resources to get my MSBs, but well worth it.

I think what @benfly123 meant by "stimulators" is 3rd party software that will land guest planes 24/7, whether you are at your game or not.

Last edited:
I appreciate that they give us a challenge within a challenge. It can be a little disappointing for the long-term players to finish an event within a couple of days, and not have anything else to go for. I think GI's thinking might be just that - an event for everyone, but a harder challenge within the event for those who want more. I think it's great. I used up almost all my resources to get my MSBs, but well worth it.

I think what @benfly123 meant by "stimulators" is 3rd party software that will land guest planes 24/7, whether you are at your game or not.
Thank you. That is what I meant.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
049bu772
Username
JGK
Whether the buildings go up to 15000 or not, even 10000 is not that all easy to get even when landing guest planes. You will need to work a lot harder to earn them through guest planes! But as for flight destinations, it's impossible to get to that if you hadn't stored fuel not unless they added Number of days for event which would be monotonous of course

Whether the buildings go up to 15000 or not, even 10000 is not that all easy to get even when landing guest planes. You will need to work a lot harder to earn them through guest planes! But as for flight destinations, it's impossible to get to that if you hadn't stored fuel not unless they added Number of days for event which would be monotonous of course
I am just making the point that was already debated in earlier threads that when you add these items on guest planes it makes buildings more expensive and the leagues harder to get into.

Without them, I am usually in the titanium league, with them, I get pushed back to gold or silver league.

Top Bottom