Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

**Current Star Club Members**

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife tells me that I desperately need a new hobby... o_O(n):ROFLMAO:. Thank you, in advance ;):).
View attachment 13482

Congrats.png

Regards
Harcourt

Hey guys just came across a banner for the 1100 stars achieved .
didnt even know it existed till i saw one a few minutes ago :confused:
so, why not here is my screenshot with 1121 stars and thanks in advance :D
Mo Elbo;):)
View attachment 14424
Congratulation (y)
I checked but there is nothing 1100 for now maybe only the admins @Cosmic Blue @Gt city can add it for you ;)
Well done Mo :cool:

Jgm85

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
af40w2p (old) 04HBT2AFX (current)
Username
jgm85
Hi,
How many destinations you did with 3 stars?
Can you publish your profile page?
I wonder if it's possible to get more than 464 destinations I already have?

View attachment 20060
Don't worry, you are still no.1. ;):)

I lost my game many years ago but got the stars carried over, 1244 individual stars (plus 156 stars added from previous lost game to make the 1400)

DarekK

1600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
aDarekK
Don't worry, you are still no.1. ;):)

I lost my game many years ago but got the stars carried over, 1244 individual stars (plus 156 stars added from previous lost game to make the 1400)

Hi,
This is not the reason for my question.
I am not playing from the beginning of the game, but only 6 years and I'm trying to determine how many are all directions in the game. I even asked G but they do not know either.

DarekK

A Robbie Airport

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
A Robbie Airport
Username
A Robbie Airport
If you haven't already noticed, under the logo is a link to the "Star Club"

This will show all the members which are members of the Star Club....eventually!

As it would take an awful long time to go through the lists and add everyone manually, especially as we have members which no longer visit the forum, please post below and we will get you added.

This only applies to members that became part of the Star Club prior to today (9th December 2016)
I’m at 598 so 500 for the short term than moving up soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom