Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Red Launch CU next time - WEEKLY Sunday "LowCarb-Launch" (SF/EB burning)

Dodo

Flying Foxes II
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ggn86h
Username
Dodo [item]
are u still on paf
Yes, I switched to private mode. If you already opened your blue pad, you may still join. Otherwise I would ask you to join us next week as we are 14 on the rocket and more astronauts would limit our shit burning capacity

Dodo

Flying Foxes II
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ggn86h
Username
Dodo [item]
@Anton01 @Captain RC of SA @crescent moon @Eddie @OneGoldenHeart @Paulo1845 @ppls1000 @Renaldo @VdW9 @Wes

This was an excellent launch! And thanks to @crescent moon (good morning!) we are already back in town :)
Thank you very much for your utmost discipline adding points which made this launch a big success - if I remember well, 3 of us burned more than 200 points of shit, other 7 more than 100 and 4 of us almost 100 points.
That's the way it works, Folks :)(y):D

CU next Sunday - Captain will be @hannoverfan if he confirms in time, backup will be @Renaldo
Have a good week!

Yours - Dodo

Last edited:

Dodo

Flying Foxes II
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ggn86h
Username
Dodo [item]
@Aaroncapusa @Anton01 @ArGi1981 @Captain RC of SA @crescent moon @Dafsade @david smith @Eddie @hannoverfan @Jecek @november @OneGoldenHeart @Paulo1845 @ppls1000 @Renaldo @Sudip @Strato @VdW9 @Wes

Hello,

here my weekly reminder to get launched your rocket soon in order to be back for tomorrow's LowCarbLaunch (18h UTC, my pad). Following the captain's queue, @hannoverfan will captain the launch if he confirms here by tomorrow 16h UTC, substitute would be @Renaldo .

In order to enable the Captain to choose an appropriate pad, please state, whether and if so with how many accounts you plan to join.

Dodo will be on board with both accounts, all pads available!

Thank you and CU
Dodo

Top Bottom