Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

CryptoMiners.shop web page

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Dear neighbors & users!

Few weeks ago I finished with my pilot project about cryptomining.
New web page is related to "All about cryptomining": www.cryptominers.shop

In case anyone is willing to help with building nice crypto community, is more then welcome.
Please, visit the page & register yourself*. Then you will be able to:
  • post in forum: https://www.cryptominers.shop/forum/index.php?page=forumview
  • see Downloads, add manuals, guide, or download anything related to content, etc...
  • add Picture or Videos in Galleries section
  • add link to any product related to crypto mining (Links section)
  • read daily news or add/suggest them
  • Products - Purchasing - Shopping Cart (this might be added later in 2018 or later)
  • open Ticket for help about cryptomining
  • click on any banner ;)
  • plus much more...
Your help is very appreciated.

* Advice: If possible, register yourself with same username as on Airportcitygame.com forum.
Why? There is one very good feature, that might be usefull for alliance users. More about that later. :sneaky:

Ideas, suggestions, etc - post it in special forum section.

Of course, I will be present here to and do my best to help all of you! :shy: (y)

Dear neighbors & users!

In case anyone is willing to help with building nice crypto community, is more then welcome.
  • see Downloads, add manuals, guide, or download anything related to content, etc...
  • Products - Purchasing - Shopping Cart (this might be added later in 2018 or later)
  • click on any banner ;)
  • plus much more...

* Advice: If possible, register yourself with same username as on Airportcitygame.com forum.
Why? There is one very good feature, that might be usefull for alliance users. More about that later. :sneaky:

Of course, I will be present here to and do my best to help all of you! :shy: (y)
Done (y)

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Dear neighbors & users!

• click on any banner ;)
  • plus much more...

@JayBee @nick6901 re our convo earlier this is a thread with more information (y)

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
How about a little abckground why you are creating this forum @Gt city ?
Hi, Bali. Sure, no problem.

Months ago I start to think about "be involved" in crypto mining. With a friend we start to think about mining machines, but it was hard to get them. I read hundreds of web pages about different types of mining. Those pages / forums / whitepapers involved knowledge about mining technology. Several times we were to slow to put an order for mining machines, but we did it on September.

But at the end, we realized, that many web pages and shops are scam. We did not invest on any of those pages, but we did order by a company on China directly. I will not put any names here, if someone is interested, send me PM and will let you know.
They promised to send (btw: scrypt) miners on end of October (2017)....... long story..... but at the end we only got refund (last week!).
I think i was more happy to get refund that miners.

So - meanwhile I decided to do a web page with crypto forum, where everyone can get good info about cryptomining.
Of course I do not know everything, but as a big community we can get true and proper info about crypto mining, equipment, producers, etc....

I am still waiting on many producers of mining equipment to send info about their products, so I can put them to web page.

Hope in time page / forum will be a nice community.

Kind regards,
GT

PhactorPhil

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20omhnh9
Username
PhactorPhil
Hi, Bali. Sure, no problem.

Months ago I start to think about "be involved" in crypto mining. With a friend we start to think about mining machines, but it was hard to get them. I read hundreds of web pages about different types of mining. Those pages / forums / whitepapers involved knowledge about mining technology. Several times we were to slow to put an order for mining machines, but we did it on September.

But at the end, we realized, that many web pages and shops are scam. We did not invest on any of those pages, but we did order by a company on China directly. I will not put any names here, if someone is interested, send me PM and will let you know.
They promised to send (btw: scrypt) miners on end of October (2017)....... long story..... but at the end we only got refund (last week!).
I think i was more happy to get refund that miners.

So - meanwhile I decided to do a web page with crypto forum, where everyone can get good info about cryptomining.
Of course I do not know everything, but as a big community we can get true and proper info about crypto mining, equipment, producers, etc....

I am still waiting on many producers of mining equipment to send info about their products, so I can put them to web page.

Hope in time page / forum will be a nice community.

Kind regards,
GT

I like the concept. I've had an interest in topic, but felt information overload. I'm hoping the forum will provide great advice/strategy/tactics/tips/best practices like this one has done for me for the game.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
FYI: The web page CryptoMiners.shop was changed to Bitmain.si

All who already registered on cryptominers.shop, login data is the same even for Bitmain.si (y)

Top Bottom