Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Crashes

Device
  1. Android
Username
Buzehappert
Suddenly the game keeps crashing all the time. I haven't changed anything.
Anyone else has the same problem, or knows a solution?
What if I delete and re-install the game, will my progress be save?

Greetings,
Buze

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Suddenly the game keeps crashing all the time. I haven't changed anything.
Anyone else has the same problem, or knows a solution?
What if I delete and re-install the game, will my progress be save?

Greetings,
Buze

It maybe another program is causing your game to crash.

Did you install or do any modifications to your phone recently ?

Unless you back up the game. you will lose all your progress when you delete and reinstall the game as there is no provision on GI server to recover progress if a person decides to reinstall the game other then with a code from GI.

Device
  1. Android
Username
Buzehappert
It maybe another program is causing your game to crash.

Did you install or do any modifications to your phone recently ?

Unless you back up the game. you will lose all your progress when you delete and reinstall the game as there is no provision on GI server to recover progress if a person decides to reinstall the game other then with a code from GI.
No, I did not install anything or made changes, it just happened out of nothing.
I play on a tablet.
How do I back-up the game?

No, I did not install anything or made changes, it just happened out of nothing.
I play on a tablet.
How do I back-up the game?
sometimes my game crash with no apparent reason. Just closes and when I open it again, sometimes at a slightly earlier point.
Yesterday I lost a whole blue launch! I had a rocket in my blue pad, the game restarted, and the launch has disappeared!
It seems something related to the game, as I've noticed that it occurs more frequently when activity that involves neighbors is taking place. For example, it crashes and when I reopen I see that neighbors have been visiting me...

Device
  1. Android
Username
Buzehappert
sometimes my game crash with no apparent reason. Just closes and when I open it again, sometimes at a slightly earlier point.
Yesterday I lost a whole blue launch! I had a rocket in my blue pad, the game restarted, and the launch has disappeared!
It seems something related to the game, as I've noticed that it occurs more frequently when activity that involves neighbors is taking place. For example, it crashes and when I reopen I see that neighbors have been visiting me...
I restarted my device, but the game kept crashing.
After a few hours, I started my device again, opened the game, and just as suddenly as the crashes started, they now are gone.
Weird, but it seems ok now (maybe overheating? never had it before though)
As far as I'm concerned this post can be closed.

maxsander

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
23rlsro8
Username
cpt max
I lost two rewards one red and one blue , got it and the game closed and when I reopened there were no rewards send tixket and they said I received my reward

Device
  1. Android
Username
Buzehappert
I lost two rewards one red and one blue , got it and the game closed and when I reopened there were no rewards send tixket and they said I received my reward
Crashes are back now :-(
Everything else on device works fine, is there a server problem?
Couldn't reach this forum for some time also.

keep hackling I still have about 3 or 4 rewards G! still need to give me and it has been 3 weeks of back and forth emails (I did receive some).

Device
  1. Android
Username
Buzehappert
I installed the game in BlueStacks (windows android emulator).
Seems to work fine there. Really have no idea what's wrong with the tablet version.

Top Bottom