Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Computer talk of years gone by....

Ahh some good memories in this thread. Decided to go dig out a few of my relics to share.
Couldn't upload the pics as the files were to large so made a little photo album. :cool:

http://s1072.photobucket.com/user/davidparrott2000/library/Old_PCs
Those are old non-working bricks at this point. I don't know why I keep them. :ROFLMAO:
I also have a macintosh model m0001 which was the very first made. It has the
entire team that created it names embossed inside the case. Including Steve Jobs
and Steve Wozniak. It actually works and is REALLY buried in a spare room.
Perhaps I'll dig it out and post some pics up.
Of course these don't hold a candle to the huge IBM servers I worked with or the
rooms full of tape drives. :eek:
Wow, Parrot! Nice kit there :) And I thought I was a hoarder!! :LOL:

If you haven't seen it, you need to get your hands on a TV series called Halt And Catch Fire. Awesome show based on that era and how the computer world went crazy when these guys created the IBM clone. (y)

Wow, Parrot! Nice kit there :) And I thought I was a hoarder!! :LOL:

If you haven't seen it, you need to get your hands on a TV series called Halt And Catch Fire. Awesome show based on that era and how the computer world went crazy when these guys created the IBM clone. (y)

Luckily my hoarding for the most part just occupies 2 unused bedrooms. :ROFLMAO:

I have watched that show since it came on....was looking through the nights listing when
it was just starting saw the name and thought , well that might be something better look. :cool:
Unfortunately the upcoming 4th season is going to be the final one. :arghh:

Top Bottom