Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Coins collection automation

amir77a

1000+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
A77 items
Hi,

I was wondering if there is a method that will auto collect coins from commercial buildings?

As most of you I can open the game every hour, so I was wondering if I can automate the process of coins collection.

As far as I understand (and correct me if I'm wrong) a building will not produce its next cycle of coins until the current coins will be collected.

PhactorPhil

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20omhnh9
Username
PhactorPhil
Hi,

I was wondering if there is a method that will auto collect coins from commercial buildings?

As most of you I can open the game every hour, so I was wondering if I can automate the process of coins collection.

As far as I understand (and correct me if I'm wrong) a building will not produce its next cycle of coins until the current coins will be collected.

Yes, a building will not produce its next cycle of coins until you have collected the coins already produced. The clock restarts instantly when you collect.

And yes, there are buildings that will allow auto-collection, however, not at your level.

What you are seeking is offered from the Alliance Office. To purchase these auto-collection buildings, you will need silver and gold tokens from completing special flights and missions. The Bank Branch auto-collects coins in a 1x1 radius; the Collection Agency auto-collects coins in a 2x2 radius; the Tax office not only auto-collects coins in a 2x2 radius, but also gives bonus coins.

More info can be found on this thread: https://www.airportcitygame.com/thr...he-new-buildings-questions-and-answers.17689/

no there is not a way, but i think if you pay for it there might be a way
you pay, but i belive its a 1 time deaal

have a look at airport city wikia, then search around
very helpful site
With my respect you did a 2 mistake here your first answer is wrong and you confirmed to the player.
Second answer you ask him to go to wikia to search and he is here in the forum asking for help (you did not give him clear answer or direct link) just go and search.
If you look to the time to each post it was very fast you did not wait other players to post and now @PhactorPhil post the correct answer and @amir77a
Maybe did not see the correct answer and log out from the forum with some wrong information.
Please be sure always for any information you post i know you want to help.
Thank you :)

AshPort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03bv6gap
Username
Ashport
With my respect you did a 2 mistake here your first answer is wrong and you confirmed to the player.
Second answer you ask him to go to wikia to search and he is here in the forum asking for help (you did not give him clear answer or direct link) just go and search.
If you look to the time to each post it was very fast you did not wait other players to post and now @PhactorPhil post the correct answer and @amir77a
Maybe did not see the correct answer and log out from the forum with some wrong information.
Please be sure always for any information you post i know you want to help.
Thank you :)
sure thing

i just didnt delete, but i did say to have a look around at wikia
i suppose if i wait for others then they not have posted

all good, next time you can message though

Top Bottom