Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Cloud Atlas - New collection

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
How do I get the drops from the clouds, I press the cursor over the clouds but I haven't got a single drop yet, what am I doing wrong

You are not doing anything wrong, the clouds drop very poorly. I stopped after 50 cloud clicks with no success. Also stopped after 50 trees chopped with no success. It is just not worth it, in my gaming opinion.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Bob1977

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Username
d751
GI finally turned to "life-time" tasks. :D
How much time will it take to get an Eiffel or a London Tower building? I'd say a half of a year pushing hard. 1-2 years in relaxed style. Clouds and trees seem much simpler to get but 100 collections, you say? I got 1 and 1 collection from Adv. Buildings for this week but a hundred weeks are 2 years. :ROFLMAO:
Surely 2 years is not a life-time period (I hope! :D) but for the AC game every year brings some dramatic changes worth calling "life-time" in game's terms at least. Who knows what new awaits us while completing these ones? New Space Program, new super long tasks, super costly planes with 10000 flights for 3 stars... The game won't wait until we catch up with all its recent wonders. All in all, it surely takes life time. :oldman:

slanghanger

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Slanghanger
Username
Slanghanger
i got several times a cloudly creature when tapping on a cloud (about every 20-40 cloud), most of the time i do that when im waiting for an aircraft that lands soon. i also tried to chop some trees around my city but never appeared anything.. (tried about 100 trees)

captain_jack

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
fox /item
cloud castle.png

True. I don't bother with those at all. I only click on the clouds when I see them and chop the trees when I need just 5 fuel (5 minutes) or whatever to send my last plane.
Disagree that trees are easier than clouds. Maybe to click on but the returns on clouds are way superior to trees. Already got 22 cloud collections and 0 trees. Thats just clicking when they cross my screen. Get the impression the more clouds you click the drop rate goes up. I play on android.

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
Disagree that trees are easier than clouds. Maybe to click on but the returns on clouds are way superior to trees. Already got 22 cloud collections and 0 trees. Thats just clicking when they cross my screen. Get the impression the more clouds you click the drop rate goes up. I play on android.
I think you misunderstood. I never said chopping trees are easier to do and has better drop rate?

AshPort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03bv6gap
Username
Ashport
i just noticed this, thought i would give it a try
the axe is so boring i think i wont bother
i got 2 x cats in 5-10 minute period, each after stopping for a minute or so

edit, another little break to type and i click and get a bunny

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04rnw6mrz
Username
Dan-*item*
Based on my clicking, clouds drop anywhere between 1 in 15 and 1 in 30 depending if you are in the good streak for the 1 in 15. I have also had 2 clouds drop 2 items at a time.

Top Bottom