Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Cloud Atlas - New collection

Kazinho

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vd3s3a
Username
Kazinho / Harambe
These items drop from Excavations buildings. I have a completed set and not one came from a tree or cloud.

Looks like a way to dilute the potency of the once-a-day item buildings.

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
These items drop from Excavations buildings. I have a completed set and not one came from a tree or cloud.

Looks like a way to dilute the potency of the once-a-day item buildings.

Someone has uncovered the truth at last. We add new collections to Airport City to 'dilute the potency of the once-a-day item buildings'!
We should have stopped at 100 collections, I guess...

Someone has uncovered the truth at last. We add new collections to Airport City to 'dilute the potency of the once-a-day item buildings'!
We should have stopped at 100 collections, I guess...
Indeed, the tree chopper collection is unique in a way you can hunt for it without any restriction. What I mean, for others you should tap on buildings (with some frequency) or send flight (with a specific duration) or land guest planes (arriving every minute) or collect only during limited time (i.e. event collections) while the tree chopping you can do theoretically 24h in a day, 7 days a week. Not that I would do it this way :D

I don't understand. What do you do to 'chop trees' and how do you get 5 fuel out of it?
You can now chop down trees by tapping on them 3 times quickly. This doesn't produce fuel... what Red Fox was suggesting was that he would chop down trees only when he had time to kill, for example, when waiting for 5 units of fuel to generate to send out a plane (i.e. 5 minutes to wait).

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
You can now chop down trees by tapping on them 3 times quickly. This doesn't produce fuel... what Red Fox was suggesting was that he would chop down trees only when he had time to kill, for example, when waiting for 5 units of fuel to generate to send out a plane (i.e. 5 minutes to wait).

Ohhh.. gotcha... are you talking about tapping on trees outside the city? I never did that. I must have gotten mine from excavation drops then. Thanks for the explanation. :D

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04nx1gqf
Username
angie74
Bonjour pour les nuages j'ai récupérer quelques pièces mais avec les arbres rien du tout pourtant j'ai du en couper une 100 es normal?merci de vos réponses

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Robobobo888
Username
Robobobo888
Actually tripple-click, unless there are differences beteen the platforms...
Some trees I can chop with 3 clicks, but others seem to take 5!:eek: The ones with debris on the ground around them seem easier.

I have yet to get a single drop from chopping trees. I pretty much only chop when I'm sitting around waiting for something else, like a plan that's going to land within a minute or something. It seems like too much annoyance for too little result.

Device
  1. Windows PC
It takes 3 clicks to chop a tree in Win10 and Android. Not sure about IOS. However, if you click on the next tree, before the axe from your previous chop is gone, the clicks (as long as the axe from last chop is still visible) the chops does not count, which could indicate why it takes 5 clicks to chop a tree. Or you could just not be clicking on the correct spot.

Top Bottom